FertileCM and Ovaboost?

I've recently started taking Fertilaid and Ovaboost to help me regulate. I'm nearly CD90 with no AF of BFP.

A friend of mine with PCOS recommended the above. She conceived and also has regular cycles so here's hoping!

taymaylay - very sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy. Wishing you all the best xxx

That's the joys of trying for a child! I'm slowing learning patience but I'm getting so impatient like why can't it happen to me. I do have a few friends who said if it was me they would carry a baby for me but IDK that is expensive and not sure how I feel about it. So hoping this works! Are there any other options besides ovaboost, fertileCM, fertilaid, preseed, conceive plus, or pre mama? I feel like I listed them all! LOL

Not really. I mean, if you are trying just to have a period, there are herbs you can take.

Black Cohosh and Nightgale(I think?) are good for you to start a period. However, if you get a confirmed O you stop them as they can cause a miscarriage due to promoting the lining or something I think. They are good to help healthy bloodflow and healthy uterus, but yeah, once you confirm you LH surge oryour O you stop them immediately and BD!

Premama (or just the mys-isoital by itself) i know is working for me!! I finally started to get darker strip on my LH spike. And my temp rose a bit more. I have a feeling I will see an LH surge in a day or two which means that egg is finally gonna drop! Hoping I dont have a short luteral phase, as that would be another issue to deal with and hoping this month is my month!! :happydance: Gonna tell hubby tonight after the second test that we need to DTD more. He was asking for a day off last night LOL

I've recently started taking Fertilaid and Ovaboost to help me regulate. I'm nearly CD90 with no AF of BFP.

A friend of mine with PCOS recommended the above. She conceived and also has regular cycles so here's hoping!

taymaylay - very sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy. Wishing you all the best xxx

Premama is good to help also. You can also look into Black Cohosh and evening primrose oil. But like stated above, if you do get AF you take til you get an LH surge or you Ovulate as it can cause a miscarriage. All you have to do is when AF shows again, you simple continue to take.

Thanks gennifaire - I'll look into that. Can't quite believe that tomorrow is day 90!?

Does Primrose oil help with EWCM as well?

I think my body is trying to ovulate but it's not quite getting there. I've had a few LH surges during the 90 days and EWCM every couple of weeks but no obvious temp spike and confirmation of ovulation and obviously no AF. I've been on Ovaboost and Fertilaid for nearly a week so will see how this pans out for me and will look into what you suggested as well x

Thanks gennifaire - I'll look into that. Can't quite believe that tomorrow is day 90!?

Does Primrose oil help with EWCM as well?

I think my body is trying to ovulate but it's not quite getting there. I've had a few LH surges during the 90 days and EWCM every couple of weeks but no obvious temp spike and confirmation of ovulation and obviously no AF. I've been on Ovaboost and Fertilaid for nearly a week so will see how this pans out for me and will look into what you suggested as well x

"""Evening Primrose Oil can cause uterine contractions in pregnancy, which is why you should not take it past ovulation (in case you get pregnant.) I used the Evening Primrose this month and did notice a difference in my CM."""

This is the one review I found that most vital - yeah, Primerose does help with your cm. Some ladies also have taken Mucineix - the pure one with no letters and additives after it too, adding it helps loosen your cm.

See the thing is I DO ovulate. I've taken plenty of ovulation test that turned out positive. I also get my period as well and it ranges from 26-28 day cycles. That's why I said it might be my husband. I've never had a chemical pregnancy before and I would probably be a mess if I ever do. All the women on here are stronger than you guys think!! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->