FertileCM and Ovaboost?

taymalay

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies tried FertileCM and Ovaboost? If so have you had any luck? Only been on them a week but I am praying this works!

:flower:

I took fertilaid, fertilecm, and ova boost and dh was on fertilaid for men. We got pregnant the month that we did that but ended as a chemical. We had another chemical the month after that and haven't had a pregnancy since then (about 9 months, 3 actively avoiding pg) I think that the vitamins definitely helped with those pregnancies but the chemical scared me out of taking them again, and they are expensive! $70 every month for all of it is just too much for me on top of all the OPKS and HPT's :haha: I was worried that stopping the pills once confirming pregnancy may have resulted in the chemical but I'm sure I am just being silly. I hope they work for you! I think they are most definitely good! :flower:

Hmmm that's scary! I did go to the bathroom earlier and a light brown discharge came out when I wiped. I'm supposed to start in 8 days so who knows what it is.

Might I add my last period was more like spotting and I was 5 days late. Took 2 test turned out negative at the time. The last period in the middle I did bleed a little more than spotting but most of it was spotting.

No I haven't. I was going to wait until I was supposed to start. I read a whole bunch of good reviews about fertileCM and ovaboost thats why I bought it. My last weird period last month I was not taking anything.

whats a chemical?

I have been taking Premama, its supposed to help aid fertility and help regulate and promotes healthy eggs. started it this cycle so no idea

A chemical pregnancy is actually a very early miscarriage, which takes place before anything can be seen on an ultrasound scan – usually around the fifth week that you are pregnant. It means that a sperm has fertilized your egg, but later on, the egg fails to survive
Which premama are you taking? I haven't read very many reviews on it. If the ovaboost and fertileCM doesn't work I am going to try adding in fertilaid. My DH and I were thinking of him trying the for men fertilaid. I also have diabetes. Which I've read some things saying you can still get pregnant but I've also heard from a friend saying that that makes it much more difficult. I went to the gyno about a year ago and they said everything seems fine. I ovulate just fine. We have been trying for over a year and nothing has happened. I start feeling down whenever I see people post of facebook baby announcements and all. This past couple weeks I have been telling myself I will get pregnant this month I'm just trying to stay positive.

Oh BTW we've tried pre-seed and conceive plus.Nothing with both.

Gennifaire - A chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy that ends very early. Basically the egg implants and starts producing HcG but if you were to get an ultrasound it would be to early to see anything so they call it a chemical.

taymalay - Have you seen your doctor? I had a family member with diabetes and she had to take extra medicine (not sure what) when TTC. Also if you have been trying for over a year you could have more extensive tests ran, unless you already had them.

https://www.drinkpremama.com/products/fertility

I use this one. I have a friend who suffers from unexplained inferetility - meaning, she cant get a period without medication helping. So she is using this to help bring forth a period so she can hopefully try and concieve.

I get periods, but they arent regulated and are always random. So far, im on day 13 - annoyingly not ovulated yet but I dont know -when- I do. I just know I get frisky and wet and jump my husband, lol. So, Im on this and its OK so far....

Im only on month two ttc and im frustrated at people being pregnant and sad when af shows. My husband desperately wants a baby as well. Ive wanted one for a few years but we recently moved to a better place, a little bit of a better situation for us and feel its a good time - plus, I turn 30 next year and I want to at least be pregnant by then!!!

She swears by that stuff and reviews people are saying are good so far. Hoping for the best!

I have regular periods and everything up until last period. I show signs of ovulating and have taken ovulation test which show up positive. I'd see my doctor but I don't have any health insurance right now. We tried for about 7 months and than stopped for about 5 months. We recently decided to try again. But the whole 5 months we weren't trying we decided if it happens it happens and nothing happened. I don't have any kids at all and really want some. I know once your age hits over 30 your eggs quality goes downhill.I'm 26 and all my life I've always wanted a kid. SO that's why I decided to try fertileCM and ovaboost. I've been told it could be him as well. He hasn't gone to the doctor like I have to get checked out.

They sell over the counter sperm number test at Walgreens or online. Its expensive. Its with the pregnancy and lubes and t ests and stuff.

We got it, more out of curiosity and I got to play mad scientist which is always fun! It ONLY tells you if the sperm count is normal - it does NOT tell you if the guys are deformed, swim wrong or what not. My husband wore briefs in his early child hood and was worried, so we got the test and it showed his numbers were fine.

If in about 6 months we dont concieve we are both being checked out. I was checked out over a year and some change ago, and was told everything looked fine - just a gyno appt and pap. She told me to get pregnant you have to have a period and had put me on metformin for a bit. I am trying to loose weight to better a healthy pregancy and a healthier life style for myself.

All PreMama is - is Myo-inositol. Which is something that is more natural then Metformin for people who suffer from PCOS.

I havent really been checked out otherwise. I know last cycle I ovulated and felt Ovulation Pains which I never realized before. So this cycle I am taking the Myo-inositol and Prenatals+FA to see if my cycle regulates in the normal 28-32 days or if it will still be crazy. I may have to try a few cycles. For now, DH and I are BDing as we feel like it.

I even bought preseed to try and help, because I havent O'd yet and been dry and dammit, we still wanna DTD so....figured hey, it cant hurt and if it helps his guys stay happy and swim up there? so be it! -lol-

I also take B12 and make him take a B12 and he takes multivits. There are things out there to help his spermies be strong and healthy too like for our eggs. If worried maybe you should look into getting supplements for him? After all, I dont see it overly hurting if its healthy and natural! I have to be careful what I put him on because of his blood pressure. :(

Im waiting to hear back from his Doctor about putting him on L-ARGININE. It helps with sperm and erections and bp! all in one for me! LOL

See my husband has it in his head briefs are still okay. I told him no. If i can talk him into getting that test is the question. He doesnt think anything is wrong with him. We both want a child sooooooo bad. I think me more than him too. LOL. Lets hope this ovaboost and fertileCM does the deed. We pretty much do exactly what you do when it comes to BDing. :)

I told my husband the other day that I might ovulate soon, so the more we DTD the better. He took that as every day. I told him lets stick with every other day! Even though I havent had an LH surge yet - frustatingly enough - and my cm is changing but not quite what I need, and my cervix is high but not soft like it needs to be. Ugh!

Yeah some places you can get the test for 40$. He masterbates into a cup, you let that cup sit for 20 mins to get watery - then its simple. You mix it with the solution like the directions say and then 6 drops into the test and you know if he has a normal number in a few minutes! My husband wasnt thrilled but I told him I pee on sticks and in cups. He can jerk off into a sterile cup once. He said he felt weird because he doesnt do that anymore since we are ttc and i told him you do that an it will be harder for us to conceive. lol

I am debating getting on a few other vits. Ovaboost evidently works good with the mysoitoal/premama powder so I am debating it. Anything I try will be after this cycle. I didnt have issues last cycle at freaking -all- and now i dont know if its because I am paying attention and recording or what but this one is making me mad. lol. all I want to do is ovulate or get an lh surge to start ovulating! :cry:

I didn't ovulate for over 18 months.... my husband is in the military so they kept brushing us off at the military drs and finally when I switched drs in feb he started me on clomid and I ovulated for the first time. If you keep not getting any positive opk I would try to start clomid sooner than later. This month is my first cycle on it so we shall see how it goes.

I wasn't sure by reading it if you were saying you don't ovulate or just want to hurry up and ovulate......

Have any of you ladies tried FertileCM and Ovaboost? If so have you had any luck? Only been on them a week but I am praying this works!

:flower:

i tried those products for a while but they got really expensive. I did some research on the ingredients that are most helpful for my issues and bought those supplements from Swanson's Vitamins where it was much cheaper. I have PCOS so it has not jump started my period BUT I do believe these supplements are good for my body and helpful for egg quality. Good luck and I hope these products work for you!

I didn't ovulate for over 18 months.... my husband is in the military so they kept brushing us off at the military drs and finally when I switched drs in feb he started me on clomid and I ovulated for the first time. If you keep not getting any positive opk I would try to start clomid sooner than later. This month is my first cycle on it so we shall see how it goes.

I wasn't sure by reading it if you were saying you don't ovulate or just want to hurry up and ovulate......

Impatient! Im being impatient! Lol

Impatient! Im being impatient! Lol

:rofl:

aren't we all!!!!!!!

That's the joys of trying for a child! I'm slowing learning patience but I'm getting so impatient like why can't it happen to me. I do have a few friends who said if it was me they would carry a baby for me but IDK that is expensive and not sure how I feel about it. So hoping this works! Are there any other options besides ovaboost, fertileCM, fertilaid, preseed, conceive plus, or pre mama? I feel like I listed them all! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->