FertileCm

AMB1216

Ethan's mommy
Reaction score
So I just bought myself some Fertilecm pills from ebay. Unfortunately I did not read the sellers reviews before purchasing and now I'm a bit skeptical. They had a few negative reviews and I couldn't see what exact product it was for but the buyer said the pills were fake. Most of their feedback was positive but they sell a wide variety of medical things.

Now I'm a little worried that I just wasted 20 dollars. The bottle came sealed on the outside and on the inside but the pills seem so simple that it could have easily been faked.

It looks like it was shipped from fairhaven because I got a few pamphlets and stuff from that site. So I don't know if they do business with them or something.

I took some pictures of the bottle and pills and was wondering if it matched what you get at fairhaven.

I mean they only have 4 bad reviews and over 1,000 positive so that should say something right?

Attachments

• fcm1.jpg
    fcm1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
  • fcm2.jpg
    fcm2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
What was their selling history number and their % rating on eBay? If they only have a few sales, or if they have a lower than 90% selling rating, I wouldn't use the pills. Otherwise, they probably won't hurt you, but they might not help either.

On the upside, it was only $20. At least it wasn't $200 right!

they have a high ebay score. Ebay said it was one of the top selling users, and they seemed okay. And yeah at least it was 20 and not 200. I usually always look at the feedback before buying anything but it just slipped my mind. xD

If they have a high score like that, probably someone bought the stuff and it didn't work for them, so they blamed the seller. Happens all the time

They look identical to the ones I get, I have ordered once directly from Fairhaven and once from makeababy.ca
The pills have mostly white/beige with a few specks of slightly darker (tan)? bits, can't quite tell from your pic but looks OK to me.
Fairhaven actually makes these, so if they shipped from Fairhaven it should be the real thing! All of their supplements come in the clear capsules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->