Fertility Friend amd CDTP give differing O days

buttercup78

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone? Fertility Friend indicates I O'd on Friday the 7th but Count Down to Pregnancy says it was the 8th. Who is right?

I had a terrible sharp pain on the left side the afternoon of the 8th but I have a GI disorder, so it's hard to tell sometimes.

Is there a reason the two charts would differ?

i would say the 7th, cdtp hasn't even confirmed I ovulated yet, where FF has. Last month FF gave me my confirmed ovulation date and cdtp gave a date like 4 days later that made no sense as to why it had. I'm starting not to like cdtp.

I tend to go with FF when in doubt. I feel like they have so much data because so many people use that site, that they tend to be more accurate.

Do you ever play with your data? I use Ovufriend and FF. When they conflict, I try changing my data on one of them until I get the same O date on both.

Of course, I change all my data back once I have finished fiddling with it! By changing some factors, eg CM or one or two temps, I can usually figure out why one of the site has given me a different O date.

Also, have you tried switching to FAM interpretation temporarily? Does that change your O date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->