Fertility Friend deep discount

NorthStar

Reaction score
Not sure how much it is for VIP membership but you have to LIKE their page on FB, there is NFW I'm doing that!:wacko:

I do, but I'm so NOT announcing to all my friends that I'm trying to get knocked up!!!

But if anyone on this forum doesn't care about this stuff, please feel free to post the code!

Set-up a second FB page that is private! It's what I am going to do. I'll let you know if it works!

$24.95 USD is the rate - anyone got the code?

$24.95 for the year and there is no code, but gives you a link. So what I did was click like and then they gave me link I needed to click on. I quickly unposted the I like FF on my facebook page. So even if anyone saw it, it's not there now.

:dohh::dohh::dohh: I don't know why I bought a full year. I am only TTC for 3 more months...and I could have bought 3 more months for $16.95. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something

:dohh::dohh::dohh: I don't know why I bought a full year. I am only TTC for 3 more months...and I could have bought 3 more months for $16.95. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something

You just want to hang out with us and talk about random stuff for another 12 months:haha:

Well you could be one of those ladies that buy 12 months and gets your BFP in the next one or two :thumbup::dust:

Is this a time limit thing? Does the special price only last a short time?

I did this a few months ago..i spend a fortune on TTC so the idea of getting a years membership for the price of 3 was good for me. In all honesty i didnt care if anyone saw the link, altho noone actually commented on it anyway

Is this a time limit thing? Does the special price only last a short time?

I just ordered it, and it did say they were only doing it for a limited time (but weren't specific of course).

Thanks everyone, nah I can guarantee that my girlfriends WOULD notice, I'm just not comfortable with that on my FB.

North - you can delete the post on FB! I guess I'll be around for the next 12 months...or I can pass my account on to someone else if I get my BFP this month but I definitely won't be needing it once I get my BFP.

Sounds good to me. What is the regular price for a year membership?

I see $45 for a year, but I don't know if that is because I'm clicking to "order" through my FF chart page or because I already have VIP :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->