Fertility Friend is giving me problems!!!

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
I had to disregard two of my temps and it gave me crosshairs, said I o'd on CD11 which was early, but was consistent with my signs, symptoms, OPK, and CM. My temps have been all over the place since then. (I am an open mouth sleeper). Also it told me my cover line was 97.5 which is way high for me, my cover line should be 97.31...my normal temperature is 97.3. It wont let me change it!! Well I have been very sick with some kind of head cold the last two days, I was recording my temps but discarding them because I know for sure I have been open mouth sleeping because I cant breathe. Well now it took away my crosshairs even if I discarded my temps for being sick the last two days. I am really frustrated with FF and I dont know how to force change the settings. What should I do??? Just for reference purposes I should be about 10 DPO today, and I feel like crap.

Still giving you trouble, eh?!

I would just wait it out. Add your 14 day LP (or however long it usually is) and that way you'll know when to expect AF. If she doesn't arrive then test! If negative pg test then maybe you O'd later than what you originally thought. If she does arrive, then you know you O'd when you thought you did.

As for FF, honestly, I wouldn't mess around with the setting too much if you are new to temping. Its best to just do your best to be consistent and record your temps without adjustment. My first few charts where a mess but eventually they seemed to balance out and make more sense. If you mess around with yourtemps too much you will probably never get a clear picture. BTW, I am a open mouth sleeper as well :)

Anyway, GL!

Your temps are very inconsistent but it looks like you ovulated by your other signs.

I agree with tmb0047 in that you should probably let FF do it's thing and just keep notes on each day for your own personal record instead of disregarding temps. It can be so frustrating not to get crosshairs but if you have a cold and I believe you started taking taking fertility tea in the past couple of cycles as well your bbt might be a bit out of whack:wacko: The first few cycles I took Vitex my bbt was all over the place (even more than usual) as my body regulated itself. As each cycle passed my patterns became more recognizable and everything evened out a bit. Hope you feel better and who knows...maybe this is your cycle? there was a young lady on here a month or so ago (britbs) who had this happen to her chart on her first cycle on vitex and she got her bfp that same cycle...our bodies are funny things lol.

Im just going to go ahead and assume I O'd on CD 11...I havent been sleeping well with this cold/chest cold thing I have had the past few days...and last night I had a dream I took two tests and they were positive, and I took them to my husband and I was screaming we did it we did it!! :( sigh wishful thinking I guess.

I agree with tmb0047 in that you should probably let FF do it's thing and just keep notes on each day for your own personal record instead of disregarding temps. It can be so frustrating not to get crosshairs but if you have a cold and I believe you started taking taking fertility tea in the past couple of cycles as well your bbt might be a bit out of whack:wacko: The first few cycles I took Vitex my bbt was all over the place (even more than usual) as my body regulated itself. As each cycle passed my patterns became more recognizable and everything evened out a bit. Hope you feel better and who knows...maybe this is your cycle? there was a young lady on here a month or so ago (britbs) who had this happen to her chart on her first cycle on vitex and she got her bfp that same cycle...our bodies are funny things lol.

This is my third month taking Fertilaid (vitex) I was hoping for my BFP right away, which seems to be a norm for other people. I appreciate the confidence boost, I really had no symptoms at all until like two days ago...we BD alot right around O time, so if it happened at all I hope we caught it. I got PG with my daughter 6 years ago in Feb. (before health issues). If we do not conceive this cycle we are taking a break next month and I am going to focus on weight loss, to see if that helps anything. I am not hugely overweight but I am overweight...I am already seeing some results from dieting alone thanks to the metformin...I think that will be a good healthy thing to focus on to take a break from TTC.

Pandi77 how long were you on the vitex before you got your BFP?

This is my third month taking Fertilaid (vitex) I was hoping for my BFP right away, which seems to be a norm for other people. I appreciate the confidence boost, I really had no symptoms at all until like two days ago...we BD alot right around O time, so if it happened at all I hope we caught it. I got PG with my daughter 6 years ago in Feb. (before health issues). If we do not conceive this cycle we are taking a break next month and I am going to focus on weight loss, to see if that helps anything. I am not hugely overweight but I am overweight...I am already seeing some results from dieting alone thanks to the metformin...I think that will be a good healthy thing to focus on to take a break from TTC.

Pandi77 how long were you on the vitex before you got your BFP?

I got my first bfp 3 cycles after i started Vitex but sadly lost that bean as well as a few more due to a short luteal phase. I literally was testing positive and then starting AF within a couple of days after. I was taking 800 mg a day and it worked wonderfully to get me to ovulate but I needed a bit more help getting my luteal phase longer (it was only 8 days when I started ttc:nope:) and so started progesterone cream after O to get the beans to stick.

Im just going to go ahead and assume I O'd on CD 11...I havent been sleeping well with this cold/chest cold thing I have had the past few days...and last night I had a dream I took two tests and they were positive, and I took them to my husband and I was screaming we did it we did it!! :( sigh wishful thinking I guess.

Jumping in on this one, and do not take me too seriously...but all the post I've read where women dreamed they got a BFP, they actually tested and got their BFP!

I'm crossing my fingers for you girl!!

:dust::dust:

Jumping in on this one, and do not take me too seriously...but all the post I've read where women dreamed they got a BFP, they actually tested and got their BFP!

I'm crossing my fingers for you girl!!

:dust::dust:

Two different dreams in the same night...first one I was was looking at pink spotting and was all excited because I knew it was a good sign, second one I dreamed I took two tests both bfps and i put them in my DH hand and I started crying and hugging him saying we did it babe! It was sad....:( I can only wish at this point but thank you for your optimism Beachy!

Just a quick update, tested this morning on a whim(second MU) (i should be 12 dpo ish), hoping for a miracle on Vday, :bfn: *sigh* i know its still early, but hey cant fault me for dreaming up a surprise for DH. Oh well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->