Fertility Monitor says High fertility...could it be wrong??

MDJ22

Reaction score
Okay, so I have been charting my BBT and using a fertility monitor since af. Today is cd16 and my fertility monitor says high fertility. AF has been coming about every 7-8 weeks lately, so could the fertility monitor be off or possibly AF coming at a normal time this month?? (AF is VERY irregular for me, but have had testing done and nothing is wrong)

is it ur first mth with the monitor? if so it will give u more highs till it get2know u , ur cycle lengh etc, and if its not ur first mth then was last mth any different in length than usuall? when u get a high anyways, u cud have highs for 7-8days b4 a peak if uv just started usin it ? and a few times on first mth some pp dont get a peak but this is normal ! which are u using? i use persona monitor,really good first mth this mth and i got 2 peaks ,wasnt expectin this...but i did get highs from cd10 and O on cd15 ish x x hope this helps u a little

I use a ClearBlue Fertility monitor. I have used it before, but I stopped for a while, as we had some things going on and now I am back to using it again. Thanks.

oh well maybe best if u reset it again or somat cos its maye "4got" u or loss ur data :)

By the way, it doesnt really lose your data, but then again i dont know how long its been since youve used it last :) I went straight back to using it after my mc and it was fine. The monitor has always been fine...if anything its me thats beem creating probs with the machine (had shorter cycles after the mc and cbfm just re-adjusted itself).

As mentioned above its very possible to have a long spell of highs. Once you get a peak you'll know. According to www.peeonastick.com you should always go by the opk's rather than anything else, meaning that the sticks pick up lh hormone and the cbfm picks up estrogen too, so unless there's nothing there to pick up you wont get a positive of any kind and in your case its picking it up. have a look at this https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#14

I wouldnt worry hun....have a wait and see. Good luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->