Fertility questions-- Having hard time getting people to respond to questions

a4you

Reaction score
How fertile are you right after a m/c. Are there any ladies on here that have became pregnant right after.. like before their first period?

How fertile are you right after a m/c. Are there any ladies on here that have became pregnant right after.. like before their first period?

I've heard you're very fertile after a miscarriage and although I haven't personally been through it, my best friend had a m/c and got pregnant before her first period :) good luck and I'm sorry for your loss:hugs:

Thanks so much for responding!! :) I am hoping that when I go to the Dr on Wednesday for my "last" blood HCG check that it shows I am pregnant again.

nope i have had 3 and still not luck, first misscarriage was loss at 10 weeks naturally in nov, got pregnant using soy again in april turned out to be chemical, then fell naturally in Oct then lost that one at 10 weeks to, (got my period back like 42 days later)

I had a miscarriage and decided to take a month off. I conceived second cycle once we started trying. That being said, I conceived my first baby second cycle and my third was a happy surprise. So, it might not mean much in my case.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that! I had a blighted ovum as well.

I just had a natural m/c about 2 weeks ago.. so idk. I can see both ways of being more fertile or not, but I love to hear the different experiences that other women have had.

I had a miscarriage and decided to take a month off. I conceived second cycle once we started trying. That being said, I conceived my first baby second cycle and my third was a happy surprise. So, it might not mean much in my case.

:thumbup:

how cute is your baby now? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back