Fertility Spells

vanessac8588

Reaction score
i heard that some of you on this forum know about fertility spells and how to cast them. im looking at mia angels website and see that she can cast spells for twins boys girls etc..... i have been ttc for three years with only one bfp that turned into a MC after three months. I have PCOS and took clomid twice with the end result of the MC. If anyone is willing to give their opinion or help please reply. thank you for your time
babydust
vanessa

Attachments

• CrYTm7.png
    CrYTm7.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 432
I just learned of these spells today and it was really interesting. Not sure exactly what i think yet but there were alot of positive reviews on ebay. It is really tempting, I just want a healthy baby bump after my mc as well. Do you think you are going to buy one?

im not sure yet the more i read the more tempted i am...... one of the other girls posted that she bought one and someone else replied saying they would do fertility spells for free if asked........ i mean she is really well known and has alot of happy pregnant couples from her spells. it is really tempting. what do you think will you buy one? its also weird because i dont see anyone post after the babys born with updates and what not i wanna hear that the baby was born and is healthy yata yata. hmmmm what do you think?

really?? I read quite a few that were like their baby was born and they wanted her to put another spell on the baby now. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, my husband would probably freak thinking I'm nuts but it's not too much and anything is worth a shot right? I mean we buy all the vitamins, kits, preseed...ect. what's one more shot!?? lol I say all that but still not sure If I will buy one or not. One of my bad qualities coming out, being indecisive!!! lol Curious to see what more people think.

I say follow your heart! Good luck, hun! XoXo

ya i told my husband lol he didnt freak your right u buy all the vitamins and raspberry tea lol which i drink every day now. all these little weird fertility tips and still nothing lol wats one more weird thing. i think im gonna get it...... 12 bucks thats as much as my tea in a month so why not. i have pcos and when i searched her on ebay i looked directly at her spell focused on pcos. weird huh.... if i get it dont worry ill be on here everyday lol updating if its worked or not. everyones a skeptic till it works or doesnt.

Pinky, good advice! :)

Vanessa, I'm sure I will buy it too lol, I spend more on the kits and everything else.... but please keep me updated! Good luck!!!! Hoping it will work for both of us! Lots of babydust your way :)

I have only heard about this today also, think I may go and take a look on ebay.

Also, in the other thread the OP said that if it doesn't work she would get her money back? That's a pretty optimistic seller isn't it? Unless I read it wrong.

Think i'll go and take a look.

My OH will think I have gone bonkers lol.

I have just ordered one. Even if it is just for fun lol x

I just bought one! I figured what the heck I'll try it and see what happens :thumbup:

ya you get the option of getting a refund or her doing the spell again. in her testimonies a couple people had to have the spell recast but then it worked after the recast.......i think im buying mine too today lol i can be crazy idc. Which one did you ladies buy if you dont mind me asking?? I have PCOS so i think the PCOS one is calling me....

Attachments

• TnWum7.png
    TnWum7.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 176
I just bought mine, which one did everyone else buy? I bought the boy one since my DH really wants a boy but after I bought it I was like man...I should have went with the regular fertility one. I will be so blessed and happy with any healthy baby, boy or girl.

If getting a "spell" give you some positive thoughts and new found hope... why not?! If it's not gonna hurt- then it's worth a try :) Really, it's all in good fun... but if something works, whether it was medically sound or not... then maybe the power of your mind can do the trick!!!??? hehe.

Best of luck and baby dust!

I think that I am going to order one today as well...If nothing else it can't hurt anything right!!!

Curious what one is everyone thinking of ordering??

i bought a fertility braclet from her with a spell a fortnight ago so hoping it will bring me luck.
all the money she makes doing it goes to a charity as well as her son has kidney disease, so you get your bfp and help charity, well worth the money.

I bought the Fertility and Full Baby Protection spell..Cost 12.98 Us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->