Fertility Spells

hey,

Ive had MC and I really can't handle another one I think but i want a baby, did the spells work?

Hey thought I would update this post. I found out on Tuesday that I am having twins so definately think there is something in the spells. I also bought one to lift depression from someone and that has worked too.

That's amazing, congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you, you'll have to update when you know if you're having a girl / 2 :) :happydance:

I can't believe I bought one! I'm so skeptical about this kind of stuff! Lol! Anyways, I bought the twin spell plus protection. I should be having IUI next week! Hope it works!

hey,

Ive had MC and I really can't handle another one I think but i want a baby, did the spells work?

Sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

The spells I ordered from Mia-Angel worked, I ordered fertility one in February so it took a little time, it does state on her web page that it can take up to 9months for fertility spell to work. The depression spell I ordered from her worked practically straight away and I didn't even tell the person concerned that I had bought one.

Good luck x

I can't believe I bought one! I'm so skeptical about this kind of stuff! Lol! Anyways, I bought the twin spell plus protection. I should be having IUI next week! Hope it works!

Good luck x :dust:

I just bought one. I don't usually believe in his sort of thing but I'm feeling abit down about TTC today. I don't think i'll tell DH.

I didn't tell my DH. He may have me committed! Lol! But I will say I felt better after I bought it. Even if it is for fun. I bought the twin spell.

Hi ladies after reading this thread I went and bought a spell from Mia. That was this morning it's now night time and haven't heard anything from her.. What happens now? Does she usually get in touch with you for information....

I got an immediate reply through eBay messages. Did you check your eBay inbox?

Just received a reply through eBay. What questions/ information did she ask you for. She's only asked me for my partners name......

She asked me for my partners name and date of birth and details to us TTC

I ordered a spell from her also but not the fertility one yet. I ordered a weight loss spell to see if that helps things along first.

Hello ladies,
Where do you all find the fertility spell on her site? I only see the one for twins. Is that what you all have purchased?

There are several different spells. Girl, boy or twins or fertility spell. I just went to eBay and searched her name.

Can all of you who purchased in Nov keep me updated as to when you get you bfp? Good luck!

Ok, I'm 3dpo and got my charm yesterday. Cute little charm! The letter also says it may take 3-9 months. So not necessarily this month. But when I get BFP I will definately update this post.

Hey ladies, sorry to ask this again, but does she have more than one ebay page? Because the one that I see only has the spell for twins.

I went back and looked and I don't see it on there anymore! Maybe you can inbox her or purchase the twin and explain that you want one either boy or girl or just the fertility spell.

I went back and looked and I don't see it on there anymore! Maybe you can inbox her or purchase the twin and explain that you want one either boy or girl or just the fertility spell.

Thanks, I'll do that. Thought it was just me not looking in the right place, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->