Fertility Spells

Does anyone have a link ? I want to get one as well...Thanks

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mia-angel/Guestbook

Then on the side go to items for sale. :)

get ready for those bfp s girls bought mine at the begining of this cycle and got my bfp this morning

can anyone send me price ranges of her spells? i cant get on ebay at work so will have to wait til i get home but am curious about her spells and with my recent loss it might be worth a go just to help things along a little. Twins again would be amazing :cloud9::haha: but then thats jsut being greedy and im not the greedy type :blush: xx

Do you just 'buy it now' and thats it? No message to her or anything?

Seems a bit random! but i do want one :flower:

i paid £6,99 for a rose quarts braclet a stone and got a charm with the spell which will make a lovely necklace now. i think it was a bargin and the money goes to charity

think her spells are around that too.

how quickly do they work i was just on ebay i got the baby prediction physcic reading... but if i have more chance with this lol

Hey ladys :flower:

Any updates or BFPs? I'm very curious if it worked for you guys or not. I came across these spells a few days ago and am tempted but want to see how everyone's has turned out so far. Thanks!

I figured it wont hurt so I bought one for a boy:hugs: lets seee!! :cloud9:

Um. Being a witch myself, and a part of a large group of Pagan followers and Magick users, I STRONGLY suggest against "buying" spells. If you have a pagan/witch friend that you want to have perform this kind of spell WITH you, that would be great, but too many things can go horribly wrong with Magick. You dont have to take my advice, but I do not want anyone getting hurt.

Yes they can work. I am not saying they wont. Im just saying to be careful. Please. :)

Sorry for being the buzz kill or whatever.

Just been reading through this and from looking at the avatars all the girls who bought one are expecting. It's interesting, not sure I'm convinced though maybe just the thought of the spell made them more relaxed or something. Tempted to get a girl one done but I'm taking on board what Jerenet said.

Good luck x

i had one ,had the full one ,but it didn't work :shrug:,was a bit of fun though

Ladies if you want a spell IM me and save your money. I'll do them for free.

I don't do potions and lotions, I simply request the angels to intervene. I'll need a recent photo and your full name.

As each "spell" takes 3 days to complete, I can't unfortunately do them for specific genders.

I class myself as a white witch but didn't make it public on here because the last place I did, I got completely bombarded and didn't have time (partly because I need to give something good back for everything I ask the angels for - and I didn't have time to do 600 hours of voluntary work a week). However, since I've been made redundant I have a little time now and am happy to help - it'll break up the boredom of job hunting.

The only thing I ask is that I'm not asked about it on other threads x

(by the way, unfortunately I also can't do one for me as it's selfish. So in return, please just keep your fingers crossed for me lol)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/453137-bought-fertility-spell.html
You can see a few of the women got their BFP after the spell was cast. And for only $12 Canadian really- How much have we already spent on OPK, HPT, Vitamins etc?
I got mine in Jan. Didn't get pregnant last cycle.. but hoping this one will be it!!

I went against my own advise and bought one the other day from Mia Angel. I was a bit greedy and went for the one for twins, she also said she could request for 1 or both of them to be a girl so I've gone for that. I'm not expecting it to work straight away but hopefully in the next few months.

Hey thought I would update this post. I found out on Tuesday that I am having twins so definately think there is something in the spells. I also bought one to lift depression from someone and that has worked too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->