FET TWW - Test day Dec 20th

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
So I had a frozen embryo transfer yesterday with our final embryo who we’ve nicknamed Hope. We already have a nearly 4 year old from a fresh IVF cycle in 2016. This embryo is from that cycle too :). Last year we had a chemical so this time I’m super nervous especially as this is our final embryo and final shot!

Official Test Day is the 20th and normally I’d often cave and test early but this time I’m determined to wait and test with my DH on OTD. So I thought I’d set up this tww thread to document day to day how I’m feeling, any symptoms or anything and whether or not it results in a bfp!

Anyone else going through an IVF, FET or IUI tww is also welcome to come and join the madness! <3

1AFA7DAC-A427-48FF-B718-DBA9AFB15017.jpeg 0662E6B8-0D44-41EA-A34B-E4D0373A3137.jpeg 73DDE00D-D586-4695-B4B1-8E7D26C6F20B.jpeg

1dp5dt

current feelings/symptoms:

- right side twinges and pulling feeling

Not much else to report atm! Hoping the twinges are a good sign!

Good luck I have everything crossed for you :dust:

Hoping the twinges are Hope snuggling in for the long haul :hugs:

Good luck and have everything crossed for u xxx

2dp5dt (equivalent 7dpo)

So “symptoms” so far today are:

- more pulling feelings and sharp pains always on the right
- itchy nipples :lol: and occasional “hot” feeling
- tiny pin prick of blood on paper when I went for a week and then a glob of snot like cm an hour later

Still continued to get v pale pink spotting throughout the day so not sure if this is normal or not. Worrying me a little. Hoping it’s a good sign!

3dp5dt (equivalent 8dpo)

- spotting has now stopped :).
- had some nausea this morning, none since
- boobs have been a little itchy and I think my areolas look a bit darker especially around the edges
- definitely felt more moods swings and irritability today (poor DH!)
- went for a walk earlier and after felt a strong ache in the right side of my hip/uterus
- this evening has a shooting pain in my right hip and also a sharp pain in my upper uterus which felt slightly to the right.
- really tired. Needed a nap this afternoon

I prob seem a little nuts listing all this but it helps to document it somewhere!

Last edited:
And now I’m laid in bed my boobs are also throbbing a bit. Hope these are all good signs and not just medication side effects!

4dp5dt (equivalent 9dpo)

- boobs definitely more sore today in particular the right one for some reason
- woke up with AF style cramps
- a lot of achey right sided pain in my hips and bum area
- sharp pains right side of uterus
- no nausea but have a bit of a loss of appetite though fancy sweet stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members