fetal medicine unit

mummymashup

Reaction score

hi all i have been referred to the fetal medicine unit:thumbup: has anyone else been there???

whats it like??
thanks
sam

hi
i have been referred due to 2 premie babys my last was 24weeks and 4 days.
my cervix is 28mm, i have had a uti now for 3weeks that wont shift and since my last baby i have had an augmentation cystoplasty (full bladder replacement) .

so as u can imagine i feel like its stacked up against me, my miswife is amazing i have asked my local nhs to provide a stitch and they have refused my midwife has referred me feeling very nervous.

thanks mummymashup

hi
i have been referred due to 2 premie babys my last was 24weeks and 4 days.
my cervix is 28mm, i have had a uti now for 3weeks that wont shift and since my last baby i have had an augmentation cystoplasty (full bladder replacement) .

so as u can imagine i feel like its stacked up against me, my miswife is amazing i have asked my local nhs to provide a stitch and they have refused my midwife has referred me feeling very nervous.

thanks mummymashup

I don't know much about your situation, sorry!

I hope they help you & give you the answers you need.

From my experience they're very nice & talk through everything with you.

X

congrats on the pregnancy is it going well ??

Baby was diagnosed with a cystic hygroma 3 weeks ago so I've had a CVS to rule out chromosomal conditions, which came back fine.

I'm waiting for the full 10 day results & go back Monday for another scan to see if things have improved.

They do paint a very bleak picture so I'm keeping an open mind...but trying to stay positive.

X

my fingers are crossed for x x
its hard to stay positive ..... glad to hear they take tere time
x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back