Fetal movements an maybe spd advise ladies

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
So for past few weeks i been in agnony with my leg anhip that some dsys i cant even get out of bed an i can hardly walk in so much pain alwys cryin two also am always worryin been on the hosptial like 6 times already because the baby hardly moves much i nevee really feel her am so worried all the time am nearli 32weeks see my consultant on wednesday do you think they will do anything my minds doin overtime with worry that she so quite i want her to come at like 37/38 weeks do i no shes safe xx

Hey hun, sounds like you may have SPD. Best thing to do is get your Midwife to refer you to a physiotherapist. They will do an assessment and talk over things that will help.

I've had SPD since 24 weeks, I have a pregnancy brace, take regular medication & have to use crutches. Unfortunately it's one.of those things that only gets worse & they won't do much about.

In regards to baby not moving I'm not quite sure what they Will do apart from monitor you & baby. I can imagine it being quite worrying though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->