Few more pics of my Emma

She is beautiful, I'm so sorry for your loss :( fly high baby Emma

She is truly beautiful hunni :hugs:

I just wanted to leave :hug: for all of you ladies whose pain is still so raw. its so unfair & I wish I had the words to take away some of your pain :(

its coming up to 3yrs since I lost Sophie & when it happened I didnt think id ever be "me" again either but they say time is a great healer & it is true :flower: you will always be sad but in time you will learn to cope & the pain will get less :hugs:

Rest in peace all our beautiful little angels :angel: xxx

NickyT75.. Thank you so much for your words & guidance.... That helped a LOT ... : )

Emma is very beautiful - i am so so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

You did nothing wrong and there are no reasons. I don't know what to say to you hun that can help but i hope the future is brighter for you :hugs:

Beautiful and precious girl. Very sorry for your loss. xx God bless hun!

Thank you all... I think she's kind of pretty too ... : )) Hee hee hee ...

Love & miss my lil Emma Gail♥

Thanks Girls!

Yes, I would love to imagine Emma & Ava playing & giggling together .... God, I miss her...

I sometimes wonder, what did I do so bad? Am I being punished? If God knew I wouldn't be able to keep her, why did he let me concieve her?? Lots of questions... This is a nightmare I keep praying I wake from ...

Everyone keeps saying... "dont loose your faith"... Well, when something like this happens, how can I not? I'm am soooo trying ... I do not like this new person I am becoming .... : ((

I am sorry for your loss. She is so gorgeous. So perfect.
I like to beleive god doesnt punish us. He doesnt allow us to conceive and loss out of punishment. I like to beleive he wants angels with him to watch over us and a way to do that is to have us loose our babies to angels. I take each of my loss as a positive. It took me a long time to come to grips with it and to terms with the fact that I did nothing wrong but god wanted angels with him so he had to make them within us.
:hugs:

She is a gorgeous little angel, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

:hugs: what a beautiful little girl sorry for your loss hun i lost my little girl natalie anne in july 2010 at 16wks she had turners syndrome :hugs:

Thank you Ladies..... ♥

Miss her so bad.... It's been 3 LONG life changing weeks....

I love her so much, long to hold her, kiss her, smell her, rock her, sing to her...

3 Week Angel'versary......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->