33.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Meredith, Kelly 1549 March 25, 2011 GA 19+3 011.jpg
    Meredith, Kelly 1549 March 25, 2011 GA 19+3 011.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 328
  • Meredith, Kelly 1549 March 25, 2011 GA 19+3 012.jpg
    Meredith, Kelly 1549 March 25, 2011 GA 19+3 012.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 284
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
She is beautiful!!! You are right I have nothing in me to describe how much I miss my Baby Ava :cry:
I am so so deeply sorry for your loss. My god when will this pain end? :cry::cry: Emma Gail may she rest in peace, maybe her and Ava are playing right now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:( I'm so sorry for your loss
Lots of hugs and positive thoughts sent your way.

Thanks Girls!

Yes, I would love to imagine Emma & Ava playing & giggling together .... God, I miss her...

I sometimes wonder, what did I do so bad? Am I being punished? If God knew I wouldn't be able to keep her, why did he let me concieve her?? Lots of questions... This is a nightmare I keep praying I wake from ...

Everyone keeps saying... "dont loose your faith"... Well, when something like this happens, how can I not? I'm am soooo trying ... I do not like this new person I am becoming .... : ((

She is such a gorgeous little angel. xxx

Thanks Girls!

Yes, I would love to imagine Emma & Ava playing & giggling together .... God, I miss her...

I sometimes wonder, what did I do so bad? Am I being punished? If God knew I wouldn't be able to keep her, why did he let me concieve her?? Lots of questions... This is a nightmare I keep praying I wake from ...

Everyone keeps saying... "dont loose your faith"... Well, when something like this happens, how can I not? I'm am soooo trying ... I do not like this new person I am becoming .... : ((

For the first week all I did was go through this. I have 3 healthy boys 20,17 and 11 so why did this happen with my fourth? I was 20 23 and 30 when I had my kids now I am 40 so I blamed myself for not knowing the risks for my age :cry: This pregnancy was a total accident , we were done and never in a million years did I think I would get pregnant at 40 and with a girl! :cry: So was it my fault cause I was 40 I don't know, I did everything right but now I sit her completely empty, then the anger came , now I just cry on and off all day.
When I say a piece of my being is gone I am not exaggerating , I am a different person. I have lost hope and when you loose hope you become less of a person. I barley go out cause every time I do all i do is cry. I am just broken and I don't know how at this moment to fix myself. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thanks Girls!

She is beautiful hun.

You haven't done anything wrong or bad :hugs:

My 10 year old asked why God had taken Archie. I told him that throughout our lifetime we try to be the best we can, our main goal should be to be as perfect in Gods eyes as we can be. However, Archie was already perfect so God needed him to go and be an Angel.

A friend who's a midwife told me a story of an asian woman she looked after who's baby was stillborn this woman told her that her belief was that those babies who don't make it into this life are so pure they don't need to prove themselves to get to that better place.

I suppose they're similar beliefs really.

I know at this time nothing anyone says helps, its just all too painful. But just thought I'd share them with you.

Love Sarah xxx

Thanks Girls!

She is beautiful hun.

You haven't done anything wrong or bad :hugs:

My 10 year old asked why God had taken Archie. I told him that throughout our lifetime we try to be the best we can, our main goal should be to be as perfect in Gods eyes as we can be. However, Archie was already perfect so God needed him to go and be an Angel.

A friend who's a midwife told me a story of an asian woman she looked after who's baby was stillborn this woman told her that her belief was that those babies who don't make it into this life are so pure they don't need to prove themselves to get to that better place.

I suppose they're similar beliefs really.

I know at this time nothing anyone says helps, its just all too painful. But just thought I'd share them with you.

Love Sarah xxx
That was beautiful, thank you for that :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You girls are the best! Never would I have thought I'd recieve more love & support from complete strangers who just so happen to be walking this same unfortunate path as I....

I find such peace in your words & kindness!!

I have heard that a lot, that our babies was too perfect for this ole world, just hasn't sank in yet, I'm still being very selfish I guess... Most of the day I do fine, ecspecially once my older children get home from school, my saving grace.... I hold myself together for them... but during the day I can't even function mostly... I have never cleaned, done laundry, or even rearrange furniture so much in my life... I helps me....

You all beautiful strong women have a blessed afternoon ... XOXO

Beautiful girl. Sorry for your loss. x

You girls are the best! Never would I have thought I'd recieve more love & support from complete strangers who just so happen to be walking this same unfortunate path as I....

I find such peace in your words & kindness!!

I have heard that a lot, that our babies was too perfect for this ole world, just hasn't sank in yet, I'm still being very selfish I guess... Most of the day I do fine, ecspecially once my older children get home from school, my saving grace.... I hold myself together for them... but during the day I can't even function mostly... I have never cleaned, done laundry, or even rearrange furniture so much in my life... I helps me....

You all beautiful strong women have a blessed afternoon ... XOXO

It hasn't really sunk in with me either, but I thought I'd share it with you. Must admit though it did seem to comfort my 10 year old.

xxx

She is so precious. I love her little toes. It brings me peace to see her. It makes me wish I had pictures of my daughter, Avalon to share. I hope all our angel babies know how missed and loved they are. :hugs:

kam, emma is perfect, look how long she is and her little feet. just perfect.
you haven't done anything wrong nor do you deserve to be punished, none of us have.
i always knew our angels were too good for this earth but what sassy has said made me feel a bit better, that they are too pure and had nothing to prove to be going where they are.
they're not in a better place but i like to believe they are happy and carefree and all playing together in paradise.
God Bless to all our angels massive massive floaty :kiss: up above to emma and our angels and huge :hugs: for all us angel mummies xx

kam, emma is perfect, look how long she is and her little feet. just perfect.
you haven't done anything wrong nor do you deserve to be punished, none of us have.
i always knew our angels were too good for this earth but what sassy has said made me feel a bit better, that they are too pure and had nothing to prove to be going where they are.
they're not in a better place but i like to believe they are happy and carefree and all playing together in paradise.
God Bless to all our angels massive massive floaty :kiss: up above to emma and our angels and huge :hugs: for all us angel mummies xx

I'm glad what I'd written made you feel a little better.

Like you I don't particularly go with the 'they're in a better place' and could have gladly throttled the people who were stupid enough to say it to me. The best place for Archie would have been to carry on growing in me, to then be born into our lovely family and to have a great life with his parents and fantastic brothers. However like you I do think he's in heaven playing with the other Angels and being looked after by my wonderful dad.

xxx

I'm so sorry for oyur loss :( She truely is beautiful, rip in peace little one. Buddy and all the angels will take care of you xxxx

Thanks girls!!! ♥

Yes, The thought that helps me the most is, Emma is playing with all the other angels & also visiting friends & family that has passed on... And when I don't dream of her, I think its ok cuz she must be busy visiting someone else who needed her more that night... ♥

Thanks girls!!!

Yes, The thought that helps me the most is, Emma is playing with all the other angels & also visiting friends & family that has passed on... And when I don't dream of her, I think its ok cuz she must be busy visiting someone else who needed her more that night...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->