FF Chart help

PJS1982

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. So my FF keeps changing O dates on me. At first it said I was to ovulate on CD 17, which was Sunday. Then after a pos opk Friday, it changed it to CD 16, Saturday. Now it changed it to CD 19, Tuesday -tomorrow.
DH and I have BD every single day since Friday. I had EWCM Friday and Saturday, then dried up completely on Sunday and today just sticky tacky gross stuff.
This is my first month charting BBT while using OPK and CM. My temp dipped on Saturday CD 16 and was up sunday and this morning. I know I need 3 consecutive high temps for FF to determined whether I ovulated and when, but if I show ya'll my chart, might you could take a look and tell me if it does in fact look like I O'd CD 16/Saturday? I'm so flippin exhausted tonight, but I don't want to miss my chance in case I do O tomorrow. This is so stressful! Arg! Thanks

My Ovulation Chart

I say definitely CD16!

Sometimes FF gets wonky if you change any signs (CM mostly) or until you get more temps added in. I do not see any crosshairs on your chart yet, so I don't think FF has really decided yet! If you have another high temp tomorrow then I bet it'll crosshair on CD16. ;)

I would say cd 16 was your O date. Bd tonight just on case and take your temp in the morning. If temp is still high, ff should give you your crosshairs. Good luck and baby dust!

Thanks, girls!!! Trying to smack myself awake to get to BDing lol

TTC is so romantic isn't it! Haha!
I think you'll get CH tomorrow :thumbup: Goodluck!

Haha it sure is! Thanks so much ya'll. Got CH this morning on CD 16/Saturday. Think BD on CDs 15, 16 and 17 has a good chance of catching that egg??

TTC is so romantic isn't it! Haha!
I think you'll get CH tomorrow :thumbup: Goodluck!

Haha it sure is! Thanks so much ya'll. Got CH this morning on CD 16/Saturday. Think BD on CDs 15, 16 and 17 has a good chance of catching that egg??

Yes!! Good luck to you! Let us know if you get that BFP! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->