FF Chart - Manipulation!!

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well I'm on CD19 today of my first cycle charting using FF. I've attached a link to my chart here and would welcome opinions. I've just been playing around and found that if I discard yesterday's temp then it shows O for me (as it shows now) but if I leave it in it doesn't. Yesterday morning when I woke up to do my temp it was about 45mins earlier than usual, my middle son had climbed in bed with us and so I wasn't under the duvet as much as I would usually be.

What do you think? Is it just pure manipulation on my part to get the result I want lol or am I justified in taking it out? I know the next few days will give me an answer but you know what this TTC is like, obsess, obsess, obsess lol!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234de0

Gemma x

Hard to say... yesterday could be cuz it was early... or could be o dip..

When do you usually o? Any other signs (EWCM, o pain, etc?)

I'm still holding out judgement trusting FF, anyway (thread earlier about how I'm not sure its right... ) so I may be a little biased. :blush:

I would, if it were me, leave it in... how long is your cycle normally,that could help pinpoint if you my have Oved. Also, did you have any other Ov signs to go along with it?
LP
xox

Well I'm a bit all over the place at the mo so I can't really pinpoint a usual cycle length or O day. I've been having all sorts of bits & pieces, I had some pains to the right hand side of my abdomen last Tuesday which I wondered if it could be linked to O but obviously that would have been a bit soon. I also had (TMI coming up alert!) a blob of browny/translucenty coloured goo drop in the loo when I had a wee at the end of last week but I've only today wondered if it could have been EWCM, but it only happened once and I can't even remember what day it was - think it may have been Friday. I've been having bits of crampy feelings on and off for a few days too. I just don't even know what is normal for me anymore because I've never paid such close attention!

I think I'll leave it for the mo while I carry on temping for a few days and if my temp comes back down I'll un-discard it. If I haven't O I really hope I do soon. Oh well, gives me a different slant on things for today at least lol!

awww... well, good luck sweetie... it's strange having to look at that stuff and take note of it huh?
hahah!
catch you later x x x

I think you've got the right plan o' action on that one. :)

Like we need anything more than we've already got to obsess over! :rofl:

I'm on CD 17! GOOD LUCK!! I'm using FF also, hope it works this cycle!!

I think it doesn't take because if you leave it in you don't have 3 days in a row of high temps (The kid-bed thing drops it below your coverline)

ITA since the kid in bed is away from your normal waking could easily mess with your temp causing it to be invalid. I dont know much about charts but my understanding is if temps stay up after O could be a good sign of pain. I also read that sometimes you might notice a dip when your fertilized egg implants into your uterus.

I have recently had a similar thing happen- my parents came to stay last weekend so we put the heating on. For those 2 mornings my temps rose by 0.3 over my normal pre-ov temp!! I was nowhere near of so I knew it wasn't a rise from progesterone.
Strange how little things can make such a big difference! I would keep an open mind whether to discard or not- perhaps when/if AF arrives you can count back and see whether you did ov then or not?

by the way hon - I am such a FF manipulator! I keep entering different BBTs for tomorrow and saturday - seeing if it will give me an ovulation date! :rofl:

how long are your cycles normally hon? :hugs:

They're a bit all over the place and always have been. They did settle at 35 days for a few months but then went haywire again! I've been a bit crampy for a few days on and off now, hope it's a good sign and glad I'm not the only manipulator!!

Is this your first month on fertility friend? I've only been charting for two months, but both months I had two dips. I think you should defo keep BDing. It is possible that you have not yet ovualted, and that only the 3 day temp rise after this second dip will confirm your ovulation. Sorry! If your cycles are usually 30+ days - then having ovulated already would make your luteal phase quite long... better be on the safe side and keep:sex:for a few more days ;)
:hug:

Bah, it's gone down again! I really thought FF might help me stop wondering what's going on all the time but it's just as bad lol!

Nevermind, time will tell I guess. I've got friends coming for the weekend today so won't have as much time to obsess about it for a few days thank God!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->