FF charters: anovulatory cycle or AF came two days early

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi!

I had a loss in October and since I got on bcp my body has just been flipping out/ doing odd things. I was on bcp, this same brand, for almost a decade: age 15-23. I am 26 now. Attaching my last chart and not sure whether it was anovulatory or AF was early (cramps and opks point to an O at CD 17 late evening if not CD 18 morning) or AF was late (withdrawal bleed usually starts Tuesday but I bled Thursday). Temps followed usual slow rise pattern but at 3dpo it was clearly too low. Just not sure what it going on. Back on the pill in the meanwhile just not sure what to tell my doctor. All tests were bfn and one nasty pink evap at 8 or 9dpo.

I was VERY sick at the beginning of this cycle. Pretty sure I had a cp last cycle (first one since loss). Ran a fever/for a few days during a flu that lasted almost two weeks. I still have tons of mucus in my throat even now. I was also severely depressed. The combination of illness and stress/Anxiety/depression caused me to lose ten pounds in less than ten days leading up to O. I'm better now, but =\. It usually takes a lot to delay my O but it was a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5
Can only do one pic at a time: here is the overlay with my last 6 charged cycles minus my bfp cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
Could it be possible that your bcp has been confusing your cycles a bit as mine took a good few months to settle after x

umm. You say you are on birth control?

umm. You say you are on birth control?

Sorry for the delayed response. I am. We were TTC for 7 cycles after my IUD, then I fell with twins. I lost one to vanishing twin around 6 weeks then lost the second shortly after. I got on bcp, but my first month on I didn't get my withdrawal bleed so I started using my stockpiled hpts and opks. I ended up ovulating and having DTD near O, I didn't start my next pack until I got that period. Out of curiosity (or obsessive behavior from my high anxiety), I tested to see if I was join to O again. Got all the right positive tests, but not temp confirm. FF gave me crosshairs because the days after my positive opks I had typical post O temps, but then they dropped and stayed low. Then I started bleeding but not sure what to classify it as.

I'm over it. I'm chalking everything up to regulating to the bcp and calling it a day. My body can do whatever it wants to do.

You didn't ovulate. The bcp makes sure that you don't. While there is a small number of women who have usually it is because of not taking it correctly. You can still have an LH surge and ewcm but both are not a guarantee of ovulation. Since you didn't see the temp spike I would say definitely anovulatory. And the bleed I would say is your period starting early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->