FF keeps changing my O date, could someone please look at my chart??

Layla_b1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would be so so grateful if someone could please take a look at my chart and give your opinion as this is the first cycle I'm using Fertility Friend and temps to chart. As you can see, my temps are incredibly erratic (I have changed to Fahrenheit so the numbers are smaller and you can see the 'pattern' a little more clearly). They are so all over the place that it's really hard to see a biphasic pattern at all, but for ages the app has had me as ovulating on Day 22/December 24th, which makes sense since that's when I got my + opks and my peak on my fertility monitor. However this morning it changed it to Day 25/December 27th because of the temp I put in! I've been playing around with it and even if I change one post-O temp, it goes back to Day 22!! We didn't BD half as much after my peaks as you can see, so am worried we didn't give ourselves as much chance :( I'm either on 14dpo or 11dpo now, but either way no sigh of AF yet apart from verrrry minor spotting over the weekend and Monday.

Any thoughts would be so appreciated because I don't know what to think based on that chart!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 21
I'm not sure what to make either - your temps don't clearly indicate that you have ovulated yet. With the multiple positive opks I'd say your body gears up for ovulation but hasn't done it yet - it may be an anovulatory cycle - I used to get them from time to time. I'm by no means an expert though.

Thanks Tinky. I was afraid it may have been an anovulatory cycle-so frustrating! Couldn't get the progesterone test as I was 7dpo (or appeared to be) on New Years Eve and doc said all the labs were closed!! And this cycle we'll be away on hols so won't be able to get it done then either! So will keep charting then in February get the progesterone checked after my peak on the monitor.

I'm also thinking of getting my thyroid function checked-I am cold ALL the time and with the fluctuating temps, it may be worth getting it looked at!

Yeah get anything you can checked is this your first month charting?

I think FF is correct in your case. Do you have long cycles?

I think its because you had EWCM after the first time FF thought you O'd. Try removing it from CD 24 and CD 30 and see if FF changes back your cross hairs.

Yeah get anything you can checked is this your first month charting?

First month temping. I've been using opks and the cbfm which I've realised now haven't actually confirmed ovulation, just the surge! :(

Thank you!!

I think FF is correct in your case. Do you have long cycles?

The two I've had since coming off the pill have been 46 and 42 then this one was shorter. I've no idea what's happening though as FF actually pushed my O back again to Day 22 when I entered in the data about getting my period on day 36!!!

It's just so frustrating, because depending on which day I O'ed, it means a luteal phase of either 13 days or 10, and that's a really big difference (one being normal and one being a cause for concern).

Post-pill I guess anything goes....I'll keep charting and see what happens. Seems anyone else I know had no problems coming off the bloody pill! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->