FF mummies when did you get your first period??

ducky1502

Reaction score
I'm now 7wks post partum and still no AF. I know this is normal but kind of expecting it to appear by now. So when did you ladies who are FF get your first period after giving birth?

Um, 10-11 weeks? Expect it at the most inconvenient time :lol: mine arrived while Daisy was in hospital with a kidney infection :dohh:

I was almost 7 weeks when it came back. But I did attempt to breast feed for the first couple of weeks (though I wasn't very successful at all, so it might not count) and expressed for a couple of weeks after that, so I'm not sure how that might have affected my period coming back.

at 3 months pp :flower: just a note, although they say if you bf you won't have periods for up to 9 months and over, while this is true for some cases its not for everyone, I know several people that bf their kids and had their periods pretty shortly after giving birth :flower: it really depends on the person, its the same with ff, it can take how long it wants really

2 months to the day. Jaxon was born on november 20th, first period was on january 20th.

i b/f for 6 weeks and i think it came back around 9-10 weeks pp

10 weeks but I was back on the pill by then so it wasn't 'real'

5 months later and I'm still waiting for it to show. & yes I have done a test to check I'm not pregnant again!

10 weeks. Was relieved to finally be able to go back on the pill!

Thank you all for your replies.

Went to the dr today to get the pill and she said that although the general advice is to not rely on the pill until you have had a period that if I start the pill now then in a wk it will be pretty much as reliable as starting it after my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->