FF Question

AriesMom07

Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I'm really getting impatient waiting for it to give me a coverline...It looks to me like I O'd but FF isn't picking it up yet. How long does it usualy take?!

ff confuses me idk anymore I'm so frustrated with it I just want to give up. I don't get positive opks only near positive. maybe my body is messed up :(

you're just on CD15 hun. I hope you get a positive opk and a temp shift after that soon.
How long are your cycles generally?

The same thing happened to me this month...I had a temp dip as if I was about to ovulate but my temps over the next few days never significantly went above cover line. I hope you ovulate soon!

I am so excited I did O when I thought I did! FF picked it up this morning!

Dotted lines mean FF is not sure yet. I think if your temp stays that high for 2 more days, FF will change your O day as CD 15 and give you straight lines instead of dotted ones.

Dotted lines mean FF is not sure yet. I think if your temp stays that high for 2 more days, FF will change your O day as CD 15 and give you straight lines instead of dotted ones.
Well fuck me. I hope it doesn't go to cd 15 otherwise I'm screwed...heres to hoping.

Oops.. In that case, I hope it stays the way it is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->