• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fife, Scotland meet??

Scottish Sam

Mummy to Rebecca Rose
Reaction score
Hi

I stay in Fife and wondered how many other members lived in Fife and fancied meeting up?? :flower:

hey hunny,

I'm in Fife!! My wee girl is 5 weeks old. I tried to gather the fifers in another thread too but i wasnt very successful lol xxx

Im in Glasgow but i can maybe travel over :D
I tried for an Edinburgh Zoo meet but unfortunatley twice it fell through :(

Im Glasgow too but would maybe travel, how far away is Fife from Glasgow? Kx

yea im not far outside glasgow would probably be able to do a meet depending on how far away Fife is lol! xx

IVe been to Glenrothes and Kirckaldy, thats in Fife isnt it? That was only couple hours by train.

I live in dundee && could maybe meet if its not too far away in fife cause i would have too get bus across and they buses are a pain because you have too fold buggy down :(

im in Dunfermline, how old are all your LO's? xxx

Aiden is 7 + half months old, && i am around 9 weeks preg with #2 x

IVe been to Glenrothes and Kirckaldy, thats in Fife isnt it? That was only couple hours by train.

Yeah, they are in Fife.

Hmmm now need to think of somewhere to meet!! Would Dunfermline be central enough for everyone?

I would like to meet some of the Scottish ladies from BnB but it would have to wait till after LO is born. I'm in Falkirk area but would be willing to travel to fife area.

I could come, I used to live in Cowdenbeath although I'm just outside Dundee at Broughty Ferry now!
xx

I dunno if i could come all the way threw too dunfermilne, i might have too wait till they do a dundee meet :rofl:

Alex is 3 months :D

Im pretty flexible for now as long as i have enough notice to get cheaper train tickets :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->