• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fife, Scotland meet??

I'm waiting on a delivery but it's not coming til January lol..I'm in Fife too(Rosyth)

I think maybe this is a bit far for me? I wouldn't want to attempt to drive, and the train journey does seem really long.

Shame :(

I travel to Dundee regularly and thats 90 mins from Queen street, Fife shouldnt even be that.

I'm sure expecting Mummys are welcome too ladies!!

Glasgow to Dunfermline is 50 mins by bus normally sometimes quicker traffic depending xx

:happydance:
Sounds like we have a few interested :happydance:

Now for the tricky part, when would everyone like to meet? week-day or week-end?

If everyone is ok to meet in Dunfermline then we could have a coffee and maybe go for a wee walk in Dunfermline Glen?

Dunfermlines fine a week day would be better, but I don't really mind.
x

I'm waiting on a delivery but it's not coming til January lol..I'm in Fife too(Rosyth)

I'm in Rosyth! where about? I stay near the Dockyard in the estate that used to be MOD land

That's where i live too!! Are you in Grampian or Torridon?

The esate where nearly every street is called Peasehill something!!

Oh i know where you are yes,I'm further down At Grampian. I didn't know your bit was ex MOD aswell,only moved here a year ago.

Any day is fine with me, if its a weds or thurs then i can bring OH aswell :D

I might be able to make it too. A mon, fri or weekend is best for me as I am only working part time til Sept.

I probably wouldn't make the first one. SPD troubling me more and more each day so would probably not be up to it. Would love to meet all the scottish mummy's though so will be there at any meets after I've had bump xox

I'm in Alloa! We should just all meet here, it's central! :D

Or Stirling? That's kind of inbetween everywhere!!

oooo sounds good girls.

a week days prob best for me. dont have a clue where im goin but il be there haha

xx

im in lochgelly!! not got kids yet, but most of you know the story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->