fifteen & possibly pregnant...need urgent help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

auddie

Reaction score
hello.
i'm a 15 year old and during his past month me and my boyfriend have had protected sex with a condom atleast 20 times. i had my last period on march 23, 2013 and i am currently 3 days late (never been this late). i had a fever of 101 yesterday & weird cramps for awhile & i also have blue veins on my breast, as if someone drew on them with a blue marker. i am worried and would like to know the likeliness that i am pregnant. please help me.

Hi there :) If you have had protected sex and the condom didn't fail, then it is unlikely you are pregnant. But of course there is a small chance, always is. And for a accurate test you should really wait til you are a week late for your period. I know it will be hard to wait, but after a week, take a test. You can always go see a doctor also, because blood tests would be able to tell by now, or so I think anyway. I personally didn't get symptoms like your explaining until I was nearly 8 weeks. This post will be closed though because you don't know if you are pregnant. I hope all goes well for you, good luck :)

I don't want to scare you, but it is very possible to become pregnant while the condom doesn't appear to have any sort of defect. Something similar happened to me and resulted in my daughter lol so I would highly suggest you test to ease your mind!
(Also this thread will be locked since you aren't sure if you're pregnant! Definitely come back if you find out if you are pregnant! This is a wonderful community!)

Please read the forum rules
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly