fighting with warts and verrucas help???

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
does anyone know any good ways to get rid of warts and verrucas??? i had one on my foot which i had from high school had it burnt off but guessing root where still there?? anyways now got few more on my feet and also got wart on pad of my finger, just wondering if there is anything i could try to get rid of them or at least shrink them?

Hiya I used to work alongside of chiropodists and dealt with these problems all the time...

if you went to your doctor they would only freeze them for 2 courses after that they say your on your own from now on...

go to your local pharmacy and ask for the Scholls freezing verruca and wart tube, your notice the difference after about a week to 2 weeks.

After you freeze them put a couple of drops of tea tree oil on them and let them dry. Why you are in the process of freezing them its like opening a new wound so make sure you put tea tree on them as it will help.. I hope this helps you. If you do decide to go to the doctors for the first 2 courses of freezing and then they say to go to a chiropodist- dont go, the chiropodist will tell you what I have instructed here and also they charge around £35+ nowadays..
:thumbup:

thanks was given this paint stuff to try and it helped before so going to use it religiously for 12weeks and if its not better then will see what doctor say he advised freezing clinic but there is a long waiting list, i am sure will find something to help hopefully lol... can't use tea tree oil sadly as i have allergy to it. kinda sucks because its good for sooo many things, i used it when i was younger for something and found out the hard way, also the same with lavender makes me vomit. even just the smell, if it touches my skin i just break down and get ill :( my son doesn't though and it usually puts him right out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->