FILM: Shutter Island

Great Film. I kind of guessed the plot half way through xx

It's a brill film!
Although it did cause debate in work as my take on what really happened was different than others but still think I'm right lol

I watched the beggining fell asleep half way through and then woke up to watch the ending LOL i thought it was great i love his acting in it, well in all of his films

I loved it, watched it a while ago. His films/acting is awesum!!!

It's a brill film!
Although it did cause debate in work as my take on what really happened was different than others but still think I'm right lol

i think the end is the main twist and the one thats most important. which is the bit some people tend not to get lol x

LOVING the Leo Love in here girlies so thought i'd just add this:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gx7OZdt7Uhs/TPExLx1xcJI/AAAAAAAAFMw/M5aKMKSsUWo/s1600/hot+Leonardo+DiCaprio.jpg

https://www.stardusttrailers.com/gallery_attore/(120309205928)Leonardo_DiCaprio_5.jpg

https://www.moviemoles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/leonardo-dicaprio-acor.jpg

https://punchbowlblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/pretty-boy-leonardo-dicaprio-marry-babies-bar-rafeli.jpg

YOU JUST WOULD, WOULDNT YOU! :cloud9:

It's a brill film!

i think the end is the main twist and the one thats most important. which is the bit some people tend not to get lol x

Yeah definitely - Its that very last line that he says that blows yer mind! :thumbup:

It's a brill film!

Yeah definitely - Its that very last line that he says that blows yer mind! :thumbup:

Yeah!!

people i've come across seem to think its just the obvious 'twist' but dont go any deeper.

It was ages ago I saw it, think i'm gonnawatch it again now :thumbup:

Yeah I love that film! Didnt see the ending coming at all although everyone I've spoke to about it has said it was soo predictable. Maybe I'm slow :lol: But yeah i loved it and wanna watch it again now!

I didnt get the ending. But i think in both shutter island and inception u decide the ending for urself
Yeah, keeps you thinking :D Although it really annoyed me in Inception lol, I was like I WANT TO KNOW, CANT THEY JUST TELL US!

It's a brill film!

What was the last line?! I cant remember! Spoiler it! :lol:

Yeah I love that film! Didnt see the ending coming at all although everyone I've spoke to about it has said it was soo predictable. Maybe I'm slow :lol: But yeah i loved it and wanna watch it again now!

I didnt get the ending. But i think in both shutter island and inception u decide the ending for urself
Yeah, keeps you thinking :D Although it really annoyed me in Inception lol, I was like I WANT TO KNOW, CANT THEY JUST TELL US!

It's a brill film!

What was the last line?! I cant remember! Spoiler it! :lol:

Never done a 'spoiler' before so hope it works...

After you think he is kinda getting better and its the scene where he's sat on the steps (as Teddy) looking around the gardens and Chuck comes and sits down next to him.

Chuck says "So whats our next move, you tell me?"
Teddy says "We gotta get outta here Chuck, get back to the main land! Whatevers going on here its bad!" (This implies he's back to thinking he's the cop and not himself (Andrew Leadis) So still ill)
So with that Chuck signals to the Doc that he's not better and they come to take him away and then he blows your mind by saying:

"This place makes you wonder. Is it better to live as a monster or dies a good man?" and then gets up on his own free will and walks off with the guards

Hope that makes sense X

I bought Revolutionary Road on Friday, cant wait to watch that too.

V xxx

Fab film and good "last" twist. Is confusing but once you understand what he's saying with that last line, you understand everything x

i watched it a few weeks ago n was a bit confused all the way through untill the very end great twist n everything fell into place great film id def watch it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->