• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Films to avoid!

Oh and I love the Mist and have it in blu-ray, probably seen it half a dozen times. I love anything by Frank Darabont though (Green Mile, Shawshank, Walking Dead).

I avoid anything with Kristin Stewart in, she makes me want to cut off my own arm just to have something to throw at the screen. How she keeps getting work is beyond me.

The most god awful film I've seen though is Human Centipede. It's disgusting and I can only wonder at the sick soul that came up with it. Avoid at all costs....bleugh!!

I actually didn't mind The Human Centipede, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was actually disappointed they didn't show any of the surgery. Now, the second one was absolutely terrible, it was offensive just to be offensive. I don't get disturbed easily with movies, but this one was extremely disturbing...I also found it unbelievably offensive, not because of the content but because it's sole purpose was to disturb and offend people, it had literally no other reason for existing.

I also didn't like 126 hours (is that right?!)

I know it's a true story but I found it soooooo boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->