Final two week stretch - anyone with me??

BabyJayne

Me, DH, DD & pregnant
Reaction score
I'm due in 11 days...anyone else on the final run in and basically on constant labour watch?

Midwife yesterday said head was 3\5 engaged, and I've been getting period pains for about a week, so things are moving in the right direction! Not expecting an early one here though, was five days over with DD.

Join in if you wanna wait out the last bit here! :flower:

I'm due in 17 days so slightly more than 2 weeks but it's getting close.

Ive been having terrible period pains also, however I'm hoping baby hangs on until September.

Here!

I'm due in 9 days but hoping baby holds out til September. I've also been having period pains, and lots of RPL when I walk too much.

No loss of mucus plug and idk how dilated I might be, I find out next Wed! :)

I'm wanting to hang on until September too! Due date of September 1st - couldn't cut it any finer haha! I get a sweep the day after my due date if I'm still pregnant. I'm not lucky enough to go early...but it would be sods law seeing as I want to hang on til September. Do you both want to hang on in because of the school year?

I'm due in 9 days! Aaaah single digits!!
Been getting period pains and lower back pains on and off for about a week. Have an appointment today but I'm not sure if they will check dilation? I've also been getting a lot of sharp stabbing pains in my cervix so I'm hoping things are happening! It's the final count down! :)

I'm there with you I'm due Sept 3rd. I've been getting false labor pains for a week and a half and it's exhausted me :/ I have a doctors appointment today. Last week I was a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced. I hope I'm much closer now!

I'm due on 29 Aug so last stretch but no sign of anything progressing. I'm 3/5 engaged but no twinges, or aches or anything.

I'm wanting to hang on until September too! Due date of September 1st - couldn't cut it any finer haha! I get a sweep the day after my due date if I'm still pregnant. I'm not lucky enough to go early...but it would be sods law seeing as I want to hang on til September. Do you both want to hang on in because of the school year?

I'm also due on the 1st, and hoping to hold out til September, but I'm so fed up now!

Due 5th September but had a sweep this morning and booked in for induction on Sunday provided no medical emergencies delay it x

Yeah the main reason being the school year. Also I wanted to swap my DS in his new room before baby gets here .... The carpets aren't being fitted until 3rd sep so can't before then really. He goes to bed no problems ATM ... But I don't want to risk disrupting him too much with the baby also and end up being up all night with them both lol.

That and still haven't packed any bags or got the Moses basket and crib out of the loft lol. I'm hoping to do them this weekend though.

However .... I am sooo done being pregnant!!! I ache, don't sleep, serious reflux and just bleughhhhh!

im due in 3 weeks, but my first was 10days early and we're thinking this one is going to be early too. I didn't even think about having baby stay in until September for school reasons.

Anyone else seriously lost their appetite? I am starving hungry and starting to feel sick because of it but the thought of food is horrible to me. It's like 1st tri again. I just want to drink and eat ice all day. I really had to force dinner down last night, it was a struggle. Just don't fancy it.

I'm due in 10 days and originally was hoping to hold out til 1st Sept too but I'm having a c section.in 3 days time.
I'm feeling massive and miserable. I was awake most of last night with period pains and tightness in my back every ten minutes or so. I was worried about going to labour before my c section date as I really don't want that, but on the other hand it seems unlikely as my first was born at 42+2

Feeling exhausted and really cramps today. The house is a tip and I really want to sort it out but I think I might just go to sleep as soon as my husband gets home and takes over with our son.
So glad I don't have another 3 weeks to go this time. I'm not sure I could cope!

Me!! Also due on the 1st Sept and hoping for Sept baby for school reasons. My older 3 were all late so I'm confident it wont arrive early. Other than loads of discharge/non bloody plug I've had no signs. I am sooo ready to be done though!

Ah it'll be so lovely to see all these babies being born over the next couple of weeks! I'm feeling fab to be fair, much better than at this stage last time.

Choc - I'm the other way, constantly hungry!! Managed to keep weight gain to 2st so far (as opposed to 4.5 last time!!) But the way I'm going if this baby is as late as it can be I'll be a stone heavier for sure!

I'm hungry, just don't want to eat!

I'm the same way! Constantly hungry, I cant stop eating!
I'm so exhausted though, I can't sleep and when I do fall asleep it's only for less than an hour at a time. What can I do to get some decent sleep before baby arrives??
This is my first and everyone is telling me I'll definitely go over but with all the pains and cramps I'm getting I can't help but think I will go early! Do you normally get cervix checks at each weekly appointment from now on?

Hi ladies hope I can join. Due 8th September but hoping and praying I go early. I'm so fed up. Also constantly hungry, and so exhausted. Another of pain between legs. I honestly think my uterus aches.
When she moves and pushes down its sharp stabbings pains deep inside so thinking head is down. App on Monday hopefully with good news

I'm due 4th Sept, no twinges/pains/aches/anything so far and hoping to hold out til 1st Sept :flower: still doing pre-natal yoga which I credit with helping me still feel so comfortable at this late stage. Still sleeping/eating really well but have had a cold the last week...just hoping it clears off before anything starts. Can barely breathe at all at the moment, let alone through contractions!

Ah I do feel for those who can't sleep! I definitely had this with my first, from about 4 months pregnant! But, when she arrived, getting 2,3,4 solid blocks of sleep felt amazing, so the early days were actually really good!! This time I'm still sleeping like a log, I'm in for a very rude awakening!

Just been for a night out with a few mums...designated driver here and I had to watch them all guzzling on offer prosecco. I am so ready for some cold fizz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->