Finally!!! a + OPK!!!!

RNmommy

Mom of 2 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
I was told last month by my GYN that I am anovulatory. I was placed on Clomid 50mg and took it this cycle on CD3-7. I am currently on CD16 and got my first + OPK!!!!
Now, I know that it doesn't always mean I have actually ovulated and that its good to back it up with a temp shift. But I don't do my temps. But I have noticed A LOT of EWCM!!!!! YAY!!!! Im going to take this as a good thing! We've been :sex: like crazy!!!! LOL!!!

Attachments

• OPK CD16.jpg
    OPK CD16.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 14
  • OPK CD16 (2).jpg
    OPK CD16 (2).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • OPK CD16 (3).jpg
    OPK CD16 (3).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 8
fingers crossed for you :)
im using same tests and havent had a line like that yet. dont suppose you have any pics of your negatives so i can have a peak to compare with mine only cause i read that some people never get a really strong line. this is my first month with opks

Hey MummyDeb,
I'll see if i can get some pics later for you. Might not be able to get them posted until tomorrow, but I will :)

thankyou. will appriciate it :) its just the lines i get are very thin and darkest i had was yesterday but still very thin then today a thicker fainter line :/ find it strange.
ill try post pic of mine later but its a phone camera so not sure it will work thanks xx

OMG that's so exciting honey!!! Get to :sex: right away and don't stop for a week....LMAO!!!!

FX hun! I'm rooting for you!!

Do you know much about saliva testing for ovulation?

OMG that's so exciting honey!!! Get to :sex: right away and don't stop for a week....LMAO!!!!

I do not. The only thing I know is that you can use a regular microscope and that you're supposed to be able to see a "ferning" pattern but thats all I know. Ive never done it and I haven't seen any pics of what it would look like. Sorry! :shrug:

im using same tests and havent had a line like that yet. dont suppose you have any pics of your negatives so i can have a peak to compare with mine only cause i read that some people never get a really strong line. this is my first month with opks

Hey there!!! I had a really hard time getting pics of the negative tests. I know this one is blurry but its my negative one from CD15. Hope this helps!!

Attachments

• CD15 OPK-.jpg
    CD15 OPK-.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 5
Heres my OPK from this morning and it it way darker than yesterdays!!!!!
Test line was much darker than control. YAY!!!!!!!!! :sex:

Attachments

• CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
Exactly like the one I did about half hour ago! I can't stop poas! Ha

Hey there!!! I had a really hard time getting pics of the negative tests. I know this one is blurry but its my negative one from CD15. Hope this helps!!

thankyou :) im having trouble with these tests :( dont suppose if u get a min u could just look at my pics https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/572454-ics-green-handle-pics-any-ideas.html there a bit blurry and give me your opinion as youve got some experiance on them please xx

MummyDeb,
I posted a reply on the other thread with the pics..... :)

I do not. The only thing I know is that you can use a regular microscope and that you're supposed to be able to see a "ferning" pattern but thats all I know. Ive never done it and I haven't seen any pics of what it would look like. Sorry! :shrug:

Here's what mine look like from this morning and early afternoon...

Attachments

• salivatest.jpg
    salivatest.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Pambolina,
Oh that is so cool!!!!! So, does that mean you're O'ing?

I have no idea...lol....cause right now my CM is white and really thick like lotion....I've been having some cramping but nothing to bad....I read on the website that supplies the scopes like the one I have and they said that once you see ferning it can range from 5 days prior to Oving and up to 24 hours before.....so we're gonna BD night and get this show on the road....just in case....lol...

LOL!!! Hump til you can't hump no more!!!! Hahaha.
:sex:

Im gonna give the hubby tonight off but it's on again tomorrow. But Ive BD'd every day or every other day since CD10!!! And being we :sex: at 4am this morning, I'm thinking we're covered.

FX!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->