finally a pos opk :)

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
yeah so plsed,as some of uknow i av a 30day cycle one mth and 37/38days the mth after,this has happened since may08, last mth was first mth using monitor and i got peaks cd13/14 and i defo O as i had cd21 done :)

i begged4them 2be done again this mth,knowing i have a totally different cycle,and theyve agreed...for the past 2day the monitor aint asked me 4tests,just gimme highs,but with another temp dip2day i did opk and got a pos :) on the other 38day cycle ive charted i O cd20,so i know there was still time,but i was gettin a little worried, i feel more confident now that the cd21 results "shud"be ok, wud be even more plsed if monitor gimme a peak2moro! but think its confused cos of these sily cycles....so pls pls ladies keep ur fingers x for me that i do O this mth,im there on 28oct for cd21 and will find out again wk later..unless i get my:bfp:this mth !!!!!!

thanks for reading....im so so plsed,guna :sex: 2night,well i hope so,hope gary wants it aswell,will get no where on me own:rofl:

Fingers and toes crossed for you !!

Fingers toes and everything else is crossed for you hun.

so happy for you louise i know it was resting on your mind

A HUGE GOOD LUCK THIS MONTH XXX

Yay!! :happydance: Good luck hun and I hope you get your BFP this time! Take care and keep us posted! :hugs:

ooooohhhhh thanks lasses :) louisa ur symptoms are looking postive hun !!
goodluck 2the rest of u x

:dust: 2 every 1 :) hope the :spermy: get my egg this mth n i get a sticky bean :):):):happydance:

wish me luck ladies :):happydance: ......no :witch: for 9mth pls !!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"