Finally a start date!

Lousie598

Reaction score
Ok DH has just taken me by surprise yet again! Today I was in the hospital having scans done of my ovaries for PCOS. The nurse showed me the images and my right ovary is just a mass of cysts but my left one had only a faction of the number of cysts - which I think is potentially good news! The nurse was saying that I was one of the lucky ones as I actually have periods - most of her patients don't. Just have to hope that the left ovary is the most active one!! So DH was waiting at the hospital and we had yet another chat about babies and he was asking what the implications of this was for us. I said probably not impossible but just more of a challenge then for most couples!! So he said ok we are taking this challenge up as soon as your next period is over (so in about 10-14 days!) This is another step forward from starting in 2011! I am seriously going to have to step up my dieting! NTNP is probably the only way to go for us as my cycles are so irregular and confusing - using a pot luck strategy has got to be better than trying to make sense of my cycles!!

I know this is the start of a potentially long and emotional road but at least the journey is officially beginning soon!

That's great news. Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Thats really good news hun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"