Finally. Advice please? :)

Jitter

Reaction score
Hey all! I had unprotected sex. 3 times recently with my beloved partner. My period is every 30 days and I'm regular. I am 21 years old now. My partner has a high sperm count. How quickly do you think I can get a BFP?

Thanks. I don't know too much like some of the experts do and I thought I'd oughta ask!

It depends on when you had sex during your cycle Hun. Do you use ovulation kits, opks? If not I would recommend doing some research on them.

I had sex on the 8th, 13th and 16th day of my cycle. Since I'm very regular, I assumed I ovulate around one of those days.

The best thing to do is not to focus too much on it because you will stress yourself out. It depends on the person, not everyone is the same. Some people it can take one time others it can take longer for my husband and I it took us nearly 2 years. Goodluck!

Oh I'm sorry I think I got confused, wait til you are late or if your period is shorter than normal and then take a test :) ovulation kits are great I got mine on Amazon, the cheapies work well.

A woman in perfect "condition" with a man in a perfect "condition", can still take about 6 months to get pregnant.
Unless you get lucky :)

Good luck on your journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back