FINALLY!!! after months of possible no ovulation

hey ladies question..how many days of positive opks do u get? i took another one yesterday that was positive so that would be 3 days in a row of positive opks..i havent taken one today yet i will later on but im so scared its gonna be positive again! if it is i am sure that means i wont ovulate this month :(

mine are either positive for two or 3 days, i know some people get them for upto 5 days, dont worry hun, probably means your having a good strong surge of lh :thumbup:

thank you! i just took another one and it was negative :) so i had 3 days of positives..but now im not sure when to count ovulation day as..i took one yesterday at like 2pm and it was positive and didnt take another one until just now its 3pm and the test line is very faint so im not sure when it would have went negative..so either yesterday or today im guessing :wacko: so confusing! lol

hey hey hey Bumski

she got me just now... :( :( so I am out for this cycle.... I see she got you too...:hugs:

UGH I am just soooooooooooooo.. waited so long to just O and just to be let down :( FLUCK A DUCK

soo keep an eye open in about another FRIGIN 70 days for another positive OPK from me- if ever....................

oh no!!!! i completely understand the waiting game :nope:

do you know why your cycles are so long? can you get clomid to help you ov sooner?

if all else fails i would try the progesterone a bit earlier and see if it makes you ov again :winkwink:

i hope you dont have a long cycle again hun, its bad enough without waiting round for months first, GL babe xx :hugs:

My opks will turn for days so I don't really know when it's truly positive until the day it's completely white. Which would be the day of ovulation and sort of too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->