FINALLY!!! after months of possible no ovulation

Morning hun :hi:

ahhh fart tart temp drop- I know it still a good number above the coverline but pootie.. LOL I knew i shouldn't of had bers on Friday night and went to bed a "normal" time...

have a great day sweetie

oh those temps are still looking great hun :winkwink:

5dpo today, that little egg should be getting ready to implant now :happydance:

well im off to the shops soon to get a hpt, really dont know why im doing it but its like a little addiction :blush:

i will update you as soon as iv done it, wish me luck :thumbup:

BFN!!!! :growlmad:

expected it to be honest, lol,

i will wait it out now though and test again next mon if af doesnt arrive, im due on sun so i will be keeping my legs crossed :winkwink:

when will you be due af?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh POOT :hugs:.. but you are only 9DPO right? you have ANY symptons at all?

AF is due Feb 1st so I will test that day BUT I will a few days before that because I have girls night on Jan 29th and I certainly do not want to drink if I am :)

well ff says im 10dpo butttt, i had a drink the night it said i ov so my temp would have been up because of that anyway, also i got my proper pos opk the day after ff says i ov so im very unsure really :shrug:

atleast you will be able to let your hair down and have a good night if BFN, but what a lovely reason not to get wasted :winkwink: im rooting for a nice huge BFP for you :thumbup:

just nipping in to have a nosey at those temps, still looking good hun, you have any symptoms to obsess over yet?

HEY!!!

noooooooooo not really. :(. i have what FEELS like small crampies and probably in my head sore ta ta's

what about you?

pretty much the same, mind you as im typing this now i feel slight af pains but that could be normal, im still learning whats normal and not after ov :blush:

iv got sore boobs too but i do remember getting them sooooo bad last time and i was getting excited over it, but i think that must be normal for me.

come on eggs, get stuck in!! xx

Morning hun

im still learning whats normal and not after ov

yeah I am trying to learn it as well.. you would think after 20 some odd years I would know by now but I don't......

I hope you have a FAB day- don't have much time to chit chat today it is IN OFFICE day for me--- every Wednesday--- so I gotta stay off here as much as possible

later babe

lol, you go get some work done :winkwink:

im not gonna be on her much in a couple of weeks, i will be back to working 6 days a week in the middle of a shopping centre, so dont think i will want people looking over my shoulder reading about cm and stuff :wacko:

oh the embarrassment, i also work with my mum, i tell her a lot but i do think there is a limit when you have to face these people every day.

its not gonna be good going full time again as most of my work involves photographing little babies all day, thats all i need to help with my broodieness!! :dohh:

oh and quick update BFN again, so im taking that as me out this cycle, got the strong stuff to take next time though so that egg aint getting away!!

will keep checking in on you, GL babes xxx

congrats that is great news!
i am so glad i looked at this thread!
ive heard that internet ones can not look ALL the way positive and still be positive on other, more expensive tests..it made me feel SO much better about the one i took today :)

Thanks hun.. yep first time EVER I had VERY positive IC OPKs,, I took 6 that day and ALL of them were very positive

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/004.jpg....

good luck to you too :)

Bumski NICE still going up.. mine went back down this AM.. my temps are WEIRD if I might add... glad you are getting back to work.. you excited?????? sorry bout the BFN... I took one this am too... and yep just as I expected BFN.... NOT feeling it AT SLL :(

im still working, just been doing more part time, not good though because it gives me more time to come on here lol, well i got another BFN yesterday, im glad i did it though because otherwise i would have been getting excited over my temps, im not very well so thats why they are going up :dohh:

Sorry about BFN hun, your still early yet though, there is plenty of time yet, it does kinda dishearten you though, especially when you have waited so long to even ov

are you on any meds to help you?

nope no meds at all....

ohh no you are not feeling well??? cold????

well you have a FAB weekend.. any plans?

oh i hope not hun, im still keeping everything crossed for you, its about time you get a nice sticky BFP.

i was feeling quite down last night, dont know why because i knew i wasnt pregnant, but think its taking its toll again :cry:

i am going to stop feeling sorry for myself now and really put the effort in this cycle, me and DH want to move early next year and DD starts high school in sept so in june we are giving up on it and concentrating on the future.

hey hun a friend on here was getting BFNs until 16dpo when she got a suprise BFP, it gives us hope :winkwink:

xxxx

hey ladies question..how many days of positive opks do u get? i took another one yesterday that was positive so that would be 3 days in a row of positive opks..i havent taken one today yet i will later on but im so scared its gonna be positive again! if it is i am sure that means i wont ovulate this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->