FINALLY!!! after months of possible no ovulation

kelster823

Just done :(
Reaction score
I got this- this morning

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/002-3.jpg

oh that is fantastic kelster :happydance: no denying that digi is there, hope you are getting plenty of bddin in hun, this has been an extremely long wait for you, did you do anything to try and bring it on? :flower:

BUMSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey yay hun thanks :)

Umm nope- in fact I stopped taking EVERYTHING.... the only thing that I have been taking for the last week and a half- believe it or not- was my progesterone cream because I "thought" I O'd back on Jan 6th--- with the temp rise for 3 days.. and well since I know that when I take it :witch: will show.... BUT I have read that is COULD possibly help trigger ovulation since I am progesterone deficient and welp it worked.... :)

how have you been sweets???

oh im good hun thanks, still popping them eggs, im hoping :winkwink: im on my 4th ov now since OD, drs refused me clomid so im pretty glad that SOMETHING is going on down there, not sure how long it will last though :shrug:

sounds like you may just have found a way to bring on ov, that would be fantastic, will you be able to keep trying it?

so looks like your going into your 2ww, YAY :happydance:
ff says im 5dpo, but i think im about 3dpo, we can symptom spot together :happydance:

ohh so good to hear all is well with you :)

we can symptom spot together

ABSOLUTELY!!! I am just hoping for a temp rise tomorrow... that way I will DEF know it happened... knowing my luck :rofl:

oh i will be stalking you now :winkwink: i always get soooo nervous about my temp not going up, so much so i woke about 6 times yesterday thinking it was time to take it :blush: completely messed them up so dh confiscated thermometer until the alarm went off LMAO :haha:

bet your over the moon it finally here, GL to you :thumbup:

oh i will be stalking you now :winkwink: i always get soooo nervous about my temp not going up, so much so i woke about 6 times yesterday thinking it was time to take it :blush: completely messed them up so dh confiscated thermometer until the alarm went off LMAO :haha:

bet your over the moon it finally here, GL to you :thumbup:

girl I do the same dam thing.. wake through out the nite,,, horrible isn't it :) :rofl:

I am sooo over the moon.. I mean I have taken so many dam IC OPK's and have never EVER had ones as dark as I did yesterday... even the month I got PG back in March 2010- that one that I thought was positive doesn't even compare.....

well you KNOW I will be stalking your butt as well.... :)

YIPPPPIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

stalking for your update :winkwink: i really hope you have had a nice temp rise xxx

Hey Bumski,,, had a bit a rise.. :) I would of liked to see a BIGGER one but I will take whatever at this point

I see a drop for you. 6DPO possible IP dip maybe?????????? I AM HOPING :)

YAY for the temp rise kelster :happydance: i hope it keeps going up for you!!
have your opks turned neg now?

im hoping implantation dip too but i seem to dip mid cycle every month so not getting my hopes up. dr has said they will prescribe me one more month of clomid so if af arrives i hope it will give the extra push i need!!!! :happydance:

oh i so hope this is it for you, its looking very good!!! keep it coming hun xx :flower:

yep they are negative.. In fact I only got one day of postive OPKs.. of course I was thinking the WORST because I had read that you can get a LH surge right before your period.. and of course I was having cramping going on... so I though, sighs, here we go again.. plus I have been taking progesterone cream since Jan 6th or 7th- which surpresses ovulation HOWEVER I googled and it can also TRIGGER it as well...

Since I have low progesterone I guess taking it this time (which I always take just to induce AF) actually balanced out my hormone levels....

so we'll justn wait and see whayt happens :)

I HOPE the clomid works for ya hun.. My SIL got pregnant in Oct while on clomid but she was also taking the trigger shot as well.... I don't understand why as she WAS O'ing.. I guess they did it to really give her a great shot and well it worked :)

OHHHH KELSTER................!!!!! look at your temp!!!! :happydance::happydance:
now that is a SURE sign yo have ov!! :happydance: oh im over the moon for you, now for that BFP, i so hope you have caught that egg :winkwink:
the dreaded 2ww, i loved it the first couple of times, now i just cant wait for it to be over, i just hope there is no af for either of us :thumbup:

ahh thanks a bunch hun... :hugs:

YES A :bfp: for BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October baby would be AWESOME!!!

Morning Bumski

:thumbup: we are good to go :thumbup:

now the sympton spotting begins :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

WOW!!! look at those temps today, absolutely fantastic!!

well silly me did an ic today, of course BFN, dont know what else i expected really :dohh: especially with one of those, im thinking of buying a SD on monday so i will update you then, not feeling to confident but hey, i suppose we all have as much chance at this as the rest ay :winkwink:

i will be keeping an eye on any symptoms your getting, what a wait youve had to get to this point!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->