Finally announced my pregnancy this week!! (8 months pregnant!)

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I finally did it! I was terrified because I know this isn't the way that things are "supposed" to be. In the beginning of my pregnancy I had told a select few people and all of them were not impressed. They suggested I not keep her and give her up or whatever. I figured if the few people I trusted were that against her, then maybe everyone else would judge too. Anyway, I came to terms with my pregnancy and decided that I loved her and there was no way I was going to be able to give her up. I announced my pregnancy to my friends and family over Facebook and to my surprise everyone is absolutely ecstatic and super excited for her arrival! I have had one person who wasn't supportive and I just got rid of them :) here is how I announced that I was expecting little Ambriella!! I thought it was super cute!!

image.jpg

Aw! Thats so cute! I didn't announce my pregnancy to OHs family till January and I was due in April! Oops! Hehe

Hahaha that's so awesome haha!! I don't think his family is too aware of the whole thing but that's okay. I am fine to do this alone :)

Aw thats really sweet! I am glad it worked well for you. We told my boyfriend's family 2 weeks ago when we meet them in Paris. There reaction was good although I think they also think we are now getting married at some point this summer.... which we aren't. We are not even engaged!

aw that is such a great idea. Very cute :D Glad it all worked out well :D

Thanks ladies!! I am ecstatic!! I get my drivers license this week (hopefully!), getting my first car next week and then moving into my own place at the end of the month! Definitely scary, but I can do this!! @littlej13... Uh oh haha!! Looks like you have more news to spill ;) lol

I'm glad everything's working so well for you! Ps, what a cute way to announce! I would never think of that! When i read it was like :O no she didn't! Lol

Haha thanks!! I wanted to do something cute for it!! Everyone was like WHAT?! Lol!!!! I just couldn't bring myself to do it because I was sure everyone was going to be disappointed! Boy was I wrong!! They are all going to plan me a baby shower and everything!! I'm so excited!!

Congratulations! Such a cute idea! I love your profile picture too! :)

:flow:

Thanks!! I downloaded an app that had a camera timer and wrapped my grade 9 grad dress around me haha! It was a fluke it turned out but I love how it all worked out!! :)

I'm glad it all went well for you :) Makes it that much easier hey! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->