Finally at 13 dpo???

I understand, I would have rather had negatives all this time than have recurrent chemicals. They're horrible.
I don't know and I wouldn't want to say for sure whether there is hope, but I wouldn't write anything off until your tests are completely negative as occasionally there are reasons why a test may become lighter and you may bleed - the loss of a twin for example. It isn't unheard of, so for this reason I would test until they either progress or become negative. I always do this because I have to, I can't give up if I'm still seeing something for my own peace of mind

Only see a line on the middle frer but looks grey maybe a evap??. I had chemical last cycle, I'm sorry, its so sad.

Happycupcake I couldn't imagine doing this again. Early or not it's still a loss. Hope you don't have any more!! I may give in and test again. I also wasn't testing with fmu on these. Seemed they were there only with smu in the beginning so idk.
Korin I am sorry for your loss. I hope you get a bfp soon. I also hope there is more Hope with your comments. I've been reading your posts continuously being the straight to negative comments with no hope. I hope mine aren't evaps but who knows. They are pink and showed up in the timelimit. Crazier things have happened.

Chemicals are awful, just as any loss is. To me they're still my babies, they're no less so just because they couldn't be seen on a scan. Thankfully I think we know our issue now, but it won't be easily fixed.
I doubt they're evaps if they appeared within the timeframe and had colour. I know many are keen to write tests off as false positives but tbh I think mostly what happens is you catch an early positive or the start of a positive, the start of implantation and when they do go completely negative it usually means early loss. It's much rarer to see a completely false positive.
I think there's always some hope if lines are still there, you have to give it a chance. Stranger things have happened so who knows, it could be an early loss, but it could also be that you're one of these more unusual cases and things turn out ok. I hope so. But I really would keep testing until you know for sure. Many have varying bleeding early on so I wouldn't write it off based on that alone

Thank you. On Sunday when I got the first pos it was really faint bit obviously positive on the Wal-Mart 88 cent one. I threw it away but still had my frer. I never get lines with the frer unless I'm at least a little pregnant... in this case... I've also NEVER had any bleeding not even spotting with the last 2 pregnancies. But I have been praying for twins now.. lol

It's very common to have spotting or bleeding early on, and every pregnancy is different, so it may be that things are ok, I hope so. Maybe give it a couple of days and try another FRER?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->