Finally back after NTNP.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies! So I'm back. Was MIA for over a year from the forums. Me and DH have been TTC #2 for so long and we were both getting really depressed because it just wasn't happening for us. I just turned 29 in September, my son turned 8 in October and DH turned 40 in November and he doesn't want to wait too much longer to try. He said he will try for 2 more years. Which I understand where he is coming from. We finally saved up the cash to get his swimmers tested. We are also going to start him on the Fertilaid, count boost and motility boost supplements. Figured it wouldn't hurt to try. Does anyone know of anything else he can take to boost sperm count, and motility? I'm also going to try Clomid at 50mg first few cycles partnered with BBT and OPK's. Was checked at the Dr. for PCOS and thyroid issues, all came back fine. I do have annovulatory cycles every now and again though. I remember last year I went 2 months without AF. Anything else I can do or supplements I can take as well? Just really hoping this happens for us before the clock runs put. Trying to stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->