Finally BFP a week and a half after AF was due

Kclayne

Reaction score
After testing negative over and over I finally gave up and figured my period would come eventually. I thought AF was late because work has been stressful. My DH and I were in the store earlier and he suggested we get a few tests just to see one last time and boy, oh boy was I surprised.

The suspense to not tell is so hard so I figured I would tell you guys. Calling my doctor Monday morning to set an appointment up. Hope all goes well. This is my first and we were married in July. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150912_153016298.jpg
    IMG_20150912_153016298.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 125
Congratulations :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Xx

I was 20dpo when I finally got a BFP! I had given up too and even stopped taking my progesterone cream so AF would start! It still doesn't seem real. I found out 2 days ago. I actually tested at 16dpo with BFN and decided one more time since AF still hadn't arrived. I tested and saw nothing after about 30 seconds and just threw it in my bag. Later that day I go to look at it and throw it in the trash and see the faintest line ever. I didn't believe it and went to a clinic. They confirmed I was indeed Prego! :) It is so crazy that my BFP took that long.

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! That's actually what happened to me this month too. I tested 5 days ago and it came up BFN! So I thought I was out. Tested today and BFP! Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->