Finally BFP after 2 1/2 yrs!!!

BrendaJ

Reaction score
I was so heartbroken from getting BFN after BFN each and every month. To make matters worst, I had really long cycles, 35 days long! But I must admit, at least I was ovulating! Only did 1 Femera cycle in July of 2015 that resulted in BFN, no IUI with the Femera.

However, this month was different. I had been super stressed from baby sitting a 5 year old (for over 2yrs.-for free) whose mother did not understand I no longer wanted to sit her daughter. After constant pleas for her to get a day care center and her ignoring me, I finally put my foot down and turned her away. This was only 2 months ago. Fast forward... stress free and lo and behold, BFP. I am a BIG believer in that stress can wreak havoc on your hormones and body.

Things I did different:

*De-stress and relax
*Stopped all BBT monitoring (I told my self I was obsessing too much and needed to take a break- I only did OPKs)
*Continued Metformin (PCOS) 1000mg 2Xs/day
*I did loose 25-30 lbs from dieting in October of 2016 and have kept the weight off

Since I input my info on FF, I noticed I ovulated much earlier CD16 vs my normal CD20-24, even varying from that. I knew I had a great chance and tested at 9dpo. OMG! I saw a super duper faint almost not there line, I counted that as BFN. 10dpo FMU, the line was darker but still faint! There was no denying!!! I will post pics:happydance::happydance:

P.S. Sorry for such a long post, I am just so over the moon!:cloud9:

I am 20dpo today!

This one was 9dpo barely visible

Attachments

• IMG_2453.jpg
    IMG_2453.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 58
Then the obvious at 13dpo

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 44
Massive congrats after all you went through! Fx that this is your sticky bean :happydance:

Congratulations! Your ticker is PINK! Is it a baby girl?!?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->