Finally dialated more!!

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
So I've been stuck at 1cm for 2 weeks. The last few days I was pretty sure things were kicking off as I've been nauseated, loose stools, tons of pressure, lots of back pain (wasn't sure if it was back labor) and very good contractions. Well today at my drs appt she confirmed I'm now 2cm dialated and my cervical check didn't even hurt a bit...so I knew I was dialated more before she said it :thumbup: Here's to hoping she will make an entrance soon!

Excellent news! so pleased, hopefully you wont be long now. I said I thought you were making progress :winkwink: x

I was sure hoping all this pain I've been in was worth something :)

Congrats! I am still stuck at 1 cm and 50% for the 2nd week in a row!

Praying for cervical changes for both of us.....I've been stuck at 3cm for days.....so frustrating. Due in 2 days but was hoping to go early as baby is measuring 43cm!!! Hope tonight is the night for us both:thumbup:

Good luck I hope things speed up a bit for you! X

Gatormom-I was stuck at 1cm from 35 weeks 'til my 38 week check then I finally showed some progress...so hopefully you'll be seeing some more progress soon:thumbup:

ChristinaRN-I keep logging in to see if you have any updates :haha: Hopefully things will kick off soon for you.

I went walking laps last night for Relay for Life and had awesome contractions while I was walking and I cleaned the whole house yesterday too. Even did the deed last night although my body was completely exhausted and nothing!! No contractions once I was off my feet :( They just don't want to stick around. My mom came in to visit and she lives 8 hrs away. She is leaving on Sunday (tomorrow). I was really hoping baby would come while she was here but it's not looking like it. She won't get to meet our LO for a LONG time if I don't have her by tomorrow. Really sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->