Finally finishing College!!

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your well :)

Just a random post really! I have been studying for the last 3 years, Maths, then higher level Maths and English, then Psychology, Health Studies, Study Skills and Human Biology A levels.

During this time my brother (13) had a road traffic accident and suffered severe brain damage. He spent a week in intensive care, 4 months in hospital and 6 months in Rehab. I still continued to study through this time, having only 2 weeks off. I really wanted to give up but I didn't want to let my brother or my family down as its something I know they were proud of me for.

It wasn't easy, and now I care for my brother the days I am not at College, which makes finding time for essays and revision hard. But I am so so grateful he's alive as we were told to prepare for the worse. I pray he returns to full ability as he can't walk or talk at the moment.

Anyhoo, I am sooooooo pleased to be saying I have my final days at college next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll still have some work to do, but the stress and pressure of exams and deadlines and classes will be gone!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Then 28 days.... I am off to Morocco.... to study Arabic for a month! You think I'd have had enough of studying??

I return In july, move up north in August, and start University in September!! I got accepted for Biomedical Sciences BSc in Manchester :happydance:

InshaaAllah we will then be trying for #1 and if all goes to plan (when does it ever!?) baby will be born after my first Uni year. :)

Well done! You've obviously been working very hard, I hope you're proud of yourself :D
Going to morocco for a month to learn arabic sounds amazing!

Congratulations! You've done so well completing college, you should be very proud :). Sending best wishes for your brothers recovery :hugs:

Thank you girls. I try not to get proud of myself as I can always do better- but I have a dam good reason to be proud :hugs:

hehe xx

Yes Morocco will be amazing I hope- I am soooo excited!

That's great! You sound like you've worked so hard. Morocco will be an amazing experience :D

I'm originally from Wednesbury and just finishing college!

Well done, hun. xxx

Wolverhampton xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"