Finally found my place!!

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hiya ladies!!

Just introducing myself...

Feel like ive been bobbing round on lots of the forums on here since leaving first trimester 5 weeks ago and have not really known where to put myself!

Think im finally ready to say 'yes were trying for another' although its a bit different after a loss as ive no idea where to start with charting etc as i havent even had my first period yet....

Had 2 days brown spotting 27 days after MC - Could this have been it??

Not really asking any questions just looking forwards to beginning this new journey with other ladies who have been through what i have!!

x x :hugs:

Welcome Rachelbubble! Good luck with TTC. I'll be joining you in a couple of weeks- when I get a BFN. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time. x

heyy nice to hear you are ready. :) good luck!
xxx

Thanks girls!!

Hopefully we'll all have sticky beans this time!!

Good luck to us all x x

rachelbubble~ welcome! :hugs: I have no idea where to start either since AF hasn't shown for me- which it won't quite yet anyway, d&c done 9 days ago. I have the TTC mindset though and I am doing what I can to prepare my body for it once I am ready. I finally had my FIRST day of no spotting this am- but I did a little this afternoon- but progress is progress!! I am hoping next week to start being intimate with my DH too.. (SIGH) I miss it! Anyway- cheers to sticky and healthy beans for all!

rachelbubble~ welcome! :hugs: I have no idea where to start either since AF hasn't shown for me- which it won't quite yet anyway, d&c done 9 days ago. I have the TTC mindset though and I am doing what I can to prepare my body for it once I am ready. I finally had my FIRST day of no spotting this am- but I did a little this afternoon- but progress is progress!! I am hoping next week to start being intimate with my DH too.. (SIGH) I miss it! Anyway- cheers to sticky and healthy beans for all!

Definately!! I think the last 5 weeks for me has been full of small steps and as you said getting back to being intimate with my OH has been lovely and certainly makes you feel almost normal again!!

Im doing everything i can as well, carried on with the suppliments but switched to pregnacare conception and trying to get the hang of using OPKs!
I keep getting loads of stomach aches 'down there' and gripey feelings so im guessing thats my body getting back the way it was....

Fingers crossed we both get our first AF soon... thats my next little step!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->