Finally getting somewhere

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
So I went to see my actual GP today (rather than just a random doctor they fitted me in with) and she definitely knows what she's talking about!

I explained we're ttc after mc in january, but have only had one af on 28th march. and she is referring me for a scan and then depending on the results will refer me to gynae. I asked if she could give me anything to kickstart af/ovulation...but she said she doesnt want to give me random pills without knowing the full story. which is fair enough really.

then she made me die laughing...she said "chill out, dont stress as it affects the cycle..keep having sex and just have fun!"

haha. so fingers crossed i get scanned and sorted quickly
:thumbup:

She sounds great! My doc has said the same thing to me countless times!!!
Good luck babes!

thanks hun :) i left the surgery feeling chilled, rather than pissed off like the other times lol! x

Glad you've got a dr who is understanding and helpful hope you get answers soon.

:hugs:

Defo sounds like she has a clue whats going on! glad you're on the right track now hon!

awww bless her :D i have a new GP i see now and shes amazingly understanding and very easy to talk to, i hate those docs that look at you like you've got shit on your face and barely have any advice or speak to you in a patronizing tone..

thanks all :) i was sick of being fobbed off, with them saying "its only been 5 months, give it time" grr! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->