Finally giving in and buying OPK POS tests!

Junebug_CJ

Maman to Zoë and Zach
Reaction score
Been TTC'ing for 2 months now, while nursing. My period is not back yet but I do get cramping occasionally. Finally succumbed and bought some OPK test kits, wish me luck!!! :thumbup:

Good Luck! I plan to do the same after we have our first one. I pretty much want to do them back to back.

Good luck Junebug x

I'm currently using them this time but with my 2 dd's i got pg straight away so didn't really know what they were till I started looking online and reading up on them.

I got my first opk pos last night after using them for 2 weeks and i was so happy so now its just the waiting game. I'd even just ordered 20 more off ebay on friday but I'm hoping i wont need to use them fx x

:dust: baby dust to you all xxx

Good luck to you junebug :)

I got pg first month off bcp with both DS and DD and now ttc #3 first proper month off bcp this time and this is first of me using OPK ( all new to me too lol) used them since CD 7 and got my first + ( or what i think is my + lol - need to check in another minute )this morning this is CD13:happydance:

Hi all!
So I've been monitoring BBT every morning, and so far no ovulation detected. My last period was the one that happened on January 26th when I came off of Nuvaring, so I'm on cycle day 80 something... Am using OPKs every 2nd day, and no sign of ovulation.

I got pregnant the very first month I tried with Zoëlle after monitoring for 3 months, I knew I ovulated on days 16-17. The problem now is that I'm still nursing: I stopped pumping completely (was pumping 4 times daily - 3 times at work and once in the evenings) and I heard that this can also help ovulation resume.

Three days ago, I had a temp of 99.2'F which is a whole 2 degrees F higher than my normal, so I suspect this may have been my first ovulation since when we conceive Zoëlle! Just waiting for FertilityFriend to figure it out now :) Fingers crossed! We really need to be pregnant by July/August....

Hi all!
So I've been monitoring BBT every morning, and so far no ovulation detected. My last period was the one that happened on January 26th when I came off of Nuvaring, so I'm on cycle day 80 something... Am using OPKs every 2nd day, and no sign of ovulation.

I got pregnant the very first month I tried with Zoëlle after monitoring for 3 months, I knew I ovulated on days 16-17. The problem now is that I'm still nursing: I stopped pumping completely (was pumping 4 times daily - 3 times at work and once in the evenings) and I heard that this can also help ovulation resume.

Three days ago, I had a temp of 99.2'F which is a whole 2 degrees F higher than my normal, so I suspect this may have been my first ovulation since when we conceive Zoëlle! Just waiting for FertilityFriend to figure it out now :) Fingers crossed! We really need to be pregnant by July/August....

Wow Junebug your temp rise sounds promising FX that ur bbt stays high and that ur little bean sticks xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

So now on cycle day 93 (after coming off Nuvaring in January), temping and doing OPKs and no signs of ovulation :-( We're on a tight schedule now since DH is going back to school in September until April, and for work related reasons I need to make sure I'm back at work for July 1st 2013 no matter what. So we have to conceive between July-September for this plan to work, if I want to take a year off for mat leave like we're planning... I'm still nursing, and it appears Zoëlle is starting to self-wean as she nurses less and less each week. I just hope my body's not the type that will take 6 months to resume ovulation after I finish BF'ing!!!

I think I am going to buy one that trends my fertility anyone try first response daily fertility opk?

Hi Junebug.good luck Hun,they are def worth getting,u can plan bd so much better around them,:hugs:

I've been using the Digital Clear Blue, and cheapies :)

OMG I may have a positive OPK with the cheapies! Forgot to repeat with Clear Blue before discarding urine, so will do the next time a washroom trip comes!

Forget it. ClearBlue is negative. Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->