Finally got to say HI to my new baby this morning

And my announcement finally complete and shared!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
Aw congratulations hun. Lovely announcement :)

Congratulations really cute announcement :) xx

Love the final completed announcement!! :thumbup:

Aww yay congrats! If I had to guess I'd say thats a little boy you're having! ;)

Thank you girls xx

You think SDJ? I thought girl seeing the pic as the head is round like my daughters scan but I'm hopeless at guessing! Girl would be easier but a boy means I get to do lots of spending! So not bothered either way... But it would be nice to have 2 girls to dress the same lol x

Thank you girls xx

You think SDJ? I thought girl seeing the pic as the head is round like my daughters scan but I'm hopeless at guessing! Girl would be easier but a boy means I get to do lots of spending! So not bothered either way... But it would be nice to have 2 girls to dress the same lol x

Haha thats why I thought boy.. it looks more flatr to me but my daughter looked like a bubble head with her round head sticking out in front (if that makes sense..) where as my son kind of had a flatter face and the head was only round on top.. either way, glad all is well for you! :)

Thanks Hun :) x

I got a consultant appointment in 2 wks as FH of blood clots so hoping she'll have a guess at gender there as she mentioned it when I went when preg with DD but I was 15wks summit, I'll be 16wks this time! If not I have to wait til 28th oct... Merr!! I wanna start buying dammit!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->