• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally had the first scan!

copesy

mummy to an angel baby
Reaction score
Well, after soo long of waiting ive finally had the dating scan and found out that I am 17 weeks+3.. Due date is October 7th which is pretty scary.. Closer than I thought!

Just a kind of random question though.. Ive not gained any weight at all. I am less than my pre-pregnancy weight. When I was last weighed before I was pregnant (it was like 2 weeks before) I was 66kg, and when I was weighed at my appointment I was 65kg. I kind of feel like thats really not normal! Should I be worried? I mean, I wasnt overweight before but its not like I didnt have a little extra weight that I didnt need anyway lol and baby is normal size apparently

Maybe you lost some of the weight due to morning sickness. I don't think you have anything to worry about, if they say it's normal, stick to that info and enjoy while you're still tiny.

Hi! I'm 16+3 with my first baby and I am only now just at my pre pregnancy weight as I lost 2.5 kg due to morning sickness in my first trimester. I'm sure there is no need to worry as long as the doctor is happy with your progress :)

I haven't actually had much morning sickness, thats the strange thing! Ive been sick a few times but probably less than 10 times! But like you say, they werent worried at the hosipital so I guess I shouldnt be worrying either. Everyone keeps saying it looks big if anything anyway lol but I think thats mostly because he or she had their head down against their chest during the scan and made themself look like a little fatty :)

Hello :) If doc says everythings ok, then it's ok :) Like the other girls said, you have probably lost weight from morning sickness. But it isn't much at all hun, nothing unhealthy. I'm not as far along as you and can comfortably say i'm healthily putting it on lol, have a tummy for the first time in my life! So enjoy this time of being small you lucky thing :flower:

Glad you finally got your scan :) :flower: I've already lost a bit of weight from being sick and not being able to eat anything but fruit and yogurt! Haha :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->