Finally here!

Littlebear11

Reaction score
1 of my aps say 14 weeks is the second trimester and the other says 13 but I'm finally 14 weeks! It's really going by so quick. If you already have when did you all find out the gender? I've been holding off on shopping until I find out and it's extremely hard.

We found out the gender at around 21 weeks, but I've heard you can maybe find out as early as 16 to 18 weeks. We found out on the later end of the spectrum because I wanted to be sure it was accurate!

Welcome to 2nd tri!
I'm finding out on Saturday so I'll be almost 19 weeks.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! I actually found out from an early ultrasound at 13 1/2 weeks and it was confirmed correct at 18 weeks when I had my anatomy scan. They did my anatomy scan a bit early because I was going on vacation during my 20th week.

Hi im also 13 weeks. I don't feel like im
In the second trimester yet though! Still seem to go down hill feeling weak occasionally and still obviously not showing or feeling anything lol. My scan is on the 1st august and we will be finding out hopefully what we are having. I already habe a girl but id be happy with another girl. Id be equally happy with a boy too. Its hard to imagine a little boy could be joining us as its totally different from the pink and dolls everywhere but it would still be great. Hoping things start to feel real soon.

How's everyone else feeling energy wise etc?

Hi im also 13 weeks. I don't feel like im
In the second trimester yet though! Still seem to go down hill feeling weak occasionally and still obviously not showing or feeling anything lol. My scan is on the 1st august and we will be finding out hopefully what we are having. I already habe a girl but id be happy with another girl. Id be equally happy with a boy too. Its hard to imagine a little boy could be joining us as its totally different from the pink and dolls everywhere but it would still be great. Hoping things start to feel real soon.

How's everyone else feeling energy wise etc?

I am still extremely tired all the time it feels like all I do is eat and sleep when I'm not at work. But when I am I'm yawning like I've been up for 24 hours. Hopefully that goes away soon but finally the morning sickness is starting to go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->