Finally I got my BFP

gwalaz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have been trying for the past 12 months. This forum has been my rock, I learnt all the acronyms because I was always obsessing about symptoms. I read your stories and was encouraged by many of them. You gave me strength in what must surely have been my loneliest, toughest journey yet. I cried every month when I got my BFN. I tried everything from Staminogro, Preseed, Evening Primrose oil..basically anything that worked for the others. Everytime I tried something new I had renewed hope. This morning at 13dpo I got my BFP, I tested twice just to be sure. Cannot wait to go home and tell hubby who has been so supportive and encouraging through this journey. There were lows where I thought this was never going to happen. I was booked for an HSG for next week, that I will have to cancel. I was also booked for fertility tests which I have to also cancel. This will be my first child and I have never been happier. God heard my daily prayers, cries and pleas and he responded with aplomb. To those who are still trying I am proof that it does happen and it will, don't give up. I am 37 BTW.

Hi Ladies

I have been trying for the past 12 months. This forum has been my rock, I learnt all the acronyms because I was always obsessing about symptoms. I read your stories and was encouraged by many of them. You gave me strength in what must surely have been my loneliest, toughest journey yet. I cried every month when I got my BFN. I tried everything from Staminogro, Preseed, Evening Primrose oil..basically anything that worked for the others. Everytime I tried something new I had renewed hope. This morning at 13dpo I got my BFP, I tested twice just to be sure. Cannot wait to go home and tell hubby who has been so supportive and encouraging through this journey. There were lows where I thought this was never going to happen. I was booked for an HSG for next week, that I will have to cancel. I was also booked for fertility tests which I have to also cancel. This will be my first child and I have never been happier. God heard my daily prayers, cries and pleas and he responded with aplomb. To those who are still trying I am proof that it does happen and it will, don't give up. I am 37 BTW.

That's so great!!

Congrats!! :) :crib:

Congratulations on getting your BFP!! Must be such an amazing feeling after a long 12months! so happy for you :)

A big congratulations, wishing u a very happy & healthy 9 months

Yey congrats did u do anything different this cycle?

Congratulations sweetie on your :bfp:! :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->